Its over {26}

Little did they know just because they had a truce had a happy ending for now. You never know what's lurking in the shadows. And in this one they were waiting to strike. It would be the end of the girls everyone loved. Or would it be the family.

ITS NOT OVER YET.

"Evie this is not funny."

"Maddie or do you go by Ashley since she goes by you."

"Why didn't you sell her out."

"Because mad I know deep down you hate them." She appeared on her side .Maddie's thought were every where she knew one thing she could not hurt her best friend.

"Bella and that family will have it coming."

"Evie."

"Look what they made me do."

"I don't trust nobody."

"And nobody trusts me." Evie finished off Maddie's sentence.

"Look what you made me do." They finished off.  

Its not over not even close.

Bree came out of the corner with a wicked smile on her face.

How much I loved THESE GIRLS.

A/N-This is the end of the first book because of school I don't know when the next will come out. But read twilight the start to see how the girls came to be. But because I am amazing, but most of you proudly want to kill me, ill show you what The start is mostly about when I find the next song for the picture trailer for the next book it will be placed on this or in my message board. But the video is taking forever to load ill post it tomorrow.