Supprise {18}

I woke up in Seth's arms. One of the best ways to start the day. I turned so I could see his face. He was still asleep and had a little snore. I kissed him on the check and his eyes fluttered.

"Happy birthday." He had his morning voice.

I smiled before my door was opened and everyone we knew flew in.

"Happy Birthday." Kendell yelled.

"Your finally 18." Sam had a prod look on his face. I looked at Edward and he mouth ill tell you later.

"Ok." Alice said coming out of my closet

"When did you go in there?" That girl never ceases to amaze me.

She threw a skirt and tank top at me. "Wear your leather jacket and knew highs."

She walked out the room.

"Bella, Rose, Nessie, and Emily Alice wants you guys to come with her." Edward said before they ran out the room.

"Breakfast is on the counter." Emily yelled from down stairs before the door shut.  

I waved them all off so I could get dressed.

Seth was still laying down. "Seth that means you to." Sam inputted. He practically jumped and ran out my room.

I got my curler out and plugged it in. I turned on my speaker and just to see you smile came on.

I jammed out while curling my hair. I put on the clothes Alice had left out for me. I walked down the stairs jumping at the last two.

"Happy birthday." Was  heard from everyone. I went and plopped myself down on Seth's lap. He kissed my check and a flash went off.

"I got one." Kim was the one to yell this time. Earning a laugh from Jasper and Emmitt.

Carlisle and Esme were at the door. I got up to pen it.

"Happy Birthday Jess I got a little caught up at the hospital." Both him and Esme hugged me.

"Your fine save any lives." I smiled.

"No not today." He chuckled.  They all sound like bells when they laugh.

I went back and plopped down next to Kendall. Everyone was making conversation. I thought back to this time last year.

"Get your."

"Watch your Mouth." Ari cut Jack off.

"Fine get your but up." He put his hands up in surrender.

"Jess get up." Maddie groaned.

"Why?" I was in bed.

"Because she wants cake." Alec came and put his hand on my check. I jumped out of bed.

"God your cold." A round of laughter was heard.

"Lets go eat."

"Maddie your the only other one that eats." She smirked and waved her hands.

"Madeline Bailey Saint Devil Reynolds why do I want food?"

She grew wide eyes and ran Jane running after her.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone calling my name.

"Phone for you." Sam was smiling.

I quickly got up and grabbed it.

"Happy birthday Jessy." Everyone yelled.

"We sent letters because we know of all the ears." Jane yelled the last part out."