Seths ex {11}

2 mouths later

Everything had been going good. Jack had a talent for change someone's apreance and making them do what he wants. He was more like a vampire from years ago. He had complete control.

As far as I know Carisle even let him call Maddie. But her dad wants them to keep away from each other for a while. She's not really liking that. Alice said it won't last long. And you won't catch me betting against Alice.

Seth and I have officliy became a couple. He asked me on the beach after a party. Thrown by our one and only Alice. They hd got me all dressed up. Today is the last day of summer. I am with my friends Caleb and Kendall. Seth was with us but he had potrol.

Someone knocked on the door whie I was making us food.

I opened the door to see a girl. She was n heels and our neighbor Sabrina was behind her.

"Hi?" I had no idea who the heck she was and she was eyeing me up and down.

"Hello, i'm looking for Seth."

Before I could answer her everyone came in the living room. She pushed me out the way and ran into Seth's arms.

"Sethy i'm back."

Everyone turned to me. I pursed my lips. And looked at him for an explanation.

But I got something I didn't expect she kissed him. This gorl is asking for a death wish.

I grabbed her and pulled her off of him. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Seth's girlfriend."

I did a double take and laughed in her face.

"Sweetie I think you hit your head Seth is my boyfriend." I put empties on my.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Seth is mine and only mine." She got in my face.

I grabbed her by her hair and threw her out the house. (a/n please don't do this.)

"He wont want some girl who ha part powers. He wants someone he cant hurt." She turned to him. "Right babe."

This chick.

"Ok listen because I will only tell you this once." I looked her dead in the eyes.

"My babe is my babe. Therefore, don't touch my boyfriend, hug my boyfriend, talk to my boyfriend, smile or look at my boyfriend. Got it get it good." I turned on my heels and slammed the door.

They were all trying not to laugh. Paul broke it and fell to the ground.

"I thought wolves were protective."

"No one is scared of that little pixie Emma could finish that girl off." I turned to Kendall and Caleb. "Lasts go pick out my outfit.

We ran up the stairs Nessie trailed behind us. I was pulled into a vision.

"Nessie come on class is about to start."

"Jess I have to go pee."

I huffed but followed her. Once in the bathroom I was flashed into a car.

"Maddie." I yelled.

"Oh you can forget about me I thought we were friends."

"Nicki shut it why are you guys here."

"I thought we should pay a visit to the Cullen's and Carpenters." Madilyn was playing with her nails.

"Mission?" I asked.

"No but they wont see us coming." She smiled "Never trust a pixie trust me." She laughed.

"I have a question Alice Cullen."

"Yes jess she was supposed to be a pixie." Madilyn answered.

"I'll explain later." Nicki said.

I turned around. And kept quiet.

"We need to catch up before we go." Nicki said.

end of vision

"Are you ok." Caleb asked.

"Should I get Seth." Nessie asked me.

"I'm fine its just something that comes with what power she gave me."

After an hour we decided on a pair of high wasted jeans with a cut off sweater. Its a good thing none of the boys go to our school.

Everyone left around ten. Emily had went to sleep and I was in the living room watching TV.

"Jess."

"Yeah Sam."

"Can we talk. About how exactly you know jack." 

I scooted over so he had room to sit on the couch. "He was there when no one else was the girls all had their own things. He became y best friend and it helped that I was so close to Maddie."

"I am sorry for not being there."

"You didn't know Sam don't beat yourself up. Everything happens for a reason I came back because time knew I needed you guys."

"When did you get so smart."

I shrugged my shoulders at him.

"Get some sleep kid."

A/n- ok so chapters were coming out in batches of 5 at a time. But I want to finish this book before school starts again so the chapters will just be published.