Shopping {17}

Alice barged in at exactly 9:00 in the morning. I will kill this pixie its to early. They kept me up yesterday. Rose trailed in behind her.

"Let's go we need to shop." Rose went into my closet and pulled out an offut for today.

"No I want sleep its amazing."

"We wouldn't know." Rose said with a laugh.

"Well I do and I want it." I pouted like a five year old. I only do this when I want my way.

Nessie came in and pulled my arm. "We are supposed to be friends." I did a fake cry.

She waved me off then threw the clothes at me. I quickly got dressed and walked down stairs.  All the boys were eating. I stole a piece of bacon off of Paul's plate. He glared and I flashed a smile.

"What is little J doing today?" Jared ruffled my hair.

"Going shopping." My voice was clear.

"Seth is she joking."

"Nope." he walked in and kissed m on my check. I smiled before grabbing my keys off the hook.

I drove to the Cullen house and was greeted by Esme before Alice pulled me out of the house.

"Wish Alice luck boys."

They all looked at Edward like he was crazy.

"HEY jess their is a forever 21 around the corner of the jewelry store she is talking you to."

I shot him and smile and thanked him in my head knowing he was checking.

AT the mall -----------}

Alice was dragged me in every store if I looked at it she bought it. We finally got to Forever 21 I partly dragged all of them in. I took over Alice's job and made them try on anything and everything.

Back home a time skip brought to you by me----}

Alice dropped down and everyone laughed. "Is that possible someone made her tired." Emmitt bombed.

We all laughed again. I dragged Seth upstairs so he could help me put up all of my stuff.

After we put everything up we fell on the bed.

a/n- ok I know this is short and I said that I wanted to finish this book before school stared but I didn't school starts in two days. So  I will try to update but its my first year so I may be off for a while.