Either that are steroids {3}

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I mean I wasn't supposed to know that.

"Seth."
"Oh shut up Jared its pretty obvious."
"Still how do you." He started again.

All eyes were still on me.

"How did you do that." Sam asked me.

"I know people." I said.

At this point Seth and Nessie were the only ones on my side.

"What exactly did you do to him." Quil asked.

"Want to find out."

They al shook their heads no.

I laughed. "Worst nightmare it brings it to life."

"How?" Nessie asked.

"I had some connections and running with certain people was not always safe." I said remembering some of the things we did.

"That's pretty impressive." That person said again. "I'm Edward. Nessie's dad."

I looked at him in disbelief. He looked 18 maybe 19.

"Vampire and if Aro is scared of you and your friends you do have a lot of power; sorry boys I am on her side."

He put his hands up in surrender.

Paul still looked like he wanted to kill me.

"No one touches her." Sam said in a different ton.

I scuffed. "If they did it would be stupid."

Sam and Jacob put their hands up.

"Jess what connections do you have exactly."

"Lets just say I am friends with the daughter of a very powerful person."

He raised his eyebrow at me.

It took them all a while so I made my eyes black with red flames.

"The devil." Edward finally realized.

"Took you long enough."

They all got out of their fighting positions.

Paul even look somewhat sad. I knew why everyone thinks he's some bad person. But the truth is he isn't. Not with us at least. He was our father figure. Made sure we all were token care of.

"How did he mange to have an off spring." Embry laughed.

That eased the tensions a bit.

We all walked back inside everyone was back to joking around and I guessed the girls were ok with me now.

When no one was looking I pulled Kim away.

"Kim."

"Jess."

"What was with everyone."

"No one just hangs around here."

"Why is that exactly?"

"It's not my place to tell." She paused. "Ask Seth." Then she walked away.

Sam looked at me. "Are you going to be ok."

"Quit worrying good lord."

They all excused themselves to go do something. I feel like I'm the only person in the dark about what is going on. I am going to ask Seth once I get the chance.

Emily clapped her hands together and told all of us to come to the kitchen.

We decided to cook cakes. Well that didn't turn out to what we wanted it to. Kim threw some flour at me. And that is what started out food fight. Nicole was growing milk at me and we both tripped.

We were on the floor laughing; Emily came and cracked an egg on my head. As a group all of he girls were laughing. We had made a mess.

The rest of the girls went home so hey could get dressed and clean themselves up. I excused myself so I could go take a shower before we started to clean the mess up.

When I was out I put on a pair of sweats and a sports bra. Miley stuck her head in my door.

"Jess can I do your hair?"

"Yeah." I went and sat in the bed.

She parted it and started.

"Your brother loves you. You know that."

"Yeah, I know." I paused. "Can I ask what that was about earlier all the congrats and stuff."

"Oh sweetie how I would love to tell you."

"I can keep a secret."

"I bet you can. But you have to ask Seth."

I groaned. "Why does everyone keep saying that."

"Because it was your brothers orders."

"To the ground with his orders."

She laughed and got up. I went straight to the mirror. She had did a fish tale braid on each side.

We both walked down stairs to start cleaning the mess. All the girls were back and we went to work. Jamming out to Please Don't Go.

"Someone please stop LJ from sinning." A voice yelled though the house.

All the boys came in and stopped when they saw the mess.

"Should we even ask." Sam said.

"Well you can but its a secret." Kim told them.

We all busted out laughing. I was about to fall but someone caught me.

"Dang Seth she fell for you." Jared called out.

We both rolled out eyes at that. But shared a smile.

Seth was cute but my brother would kill me.

You guys would be so cute together.

A voice popped into my head. Nessie looked at me and mouthed that was me.

"So Jess how did you know about us."

I looked up at the voice Paul was talking to me. To me I really didn't expect that.

"Um well it was between that or steroid's and since most of you are scared of needles." I shrugged my shoulders.

They all laughed at me.

"Ok then you grew up with the devil." Nessie asked.

"Yep and his daughter with our other friends."

"Wait does she sparkle." Jacob asked.

"Jacob you don't ask people if they sparkle." Embryos told him.

"Nope and if you didn't know who she was you would have thought she was normal."

"Do you want to explain how you even got involved with this stuff." Sam asked.

I threw myself down on the couch and hit Seth.

"What's up." I nodded by head.

He laughed at my doing.

"Are you people coming to find out how or not."

They all walked in Quil looked over at me and winked. Seth growled. Like growled no lie and pulled me closer to him. That made everyone laugh.