Why?

The next week was amazing. Fantastic even. Santana and I have become insanely close and we are almost inseparable. I have been staying at her place for over a week now as my dads have gone away for 3 months and thy might be getting a new case. I am excited for them it's just, it's a really long time. As I said we are almost inseparable as when I am with Finn I shoo her away, I know for a fact that she doesn't care because she goes and hides in closet with Britney doing, I really don't want to think about it.

Finn and I have been on good terms since our little mishap but in his defence he didn't even know he did anything wrong, I could've just miss read the situation but it's all okay now. I think.

Mr Shue is most definitely on my side as he paired both Finn and myself for a month long assignment.

"Rachel what do you think this mean?" he asked pointing the tip of his pencil at a word on the page.

"I'm not sure, check the dictionary" I say smiling directly, to let him know I wasn't just being lazy.

"Okay and I was wondering if you wanted to come over to work on the project tonight after practice" he said projecting that adorable half smile I have grown to love.

"Yeah, I mean sure We could do that" I say grinning from ear to ear.

He nods his head before continuing his work silently.

"Hey dwarf" Quinn says linking arms with me in a friendly but not so friendly manner.

"Quinn" I say uncertainty laced in my words. She smirks, it's unsettling.

"Stay away from him" she hisses inaudible to anyone but myself.

"Who?" i ask innocently event hoping my thoughts on who it is, is most probably correct.

Yes they are.

"Finn" she whispers silkily into my ear before unlinking her arm and stepping in front of me.

"Kay" she says sweetly as if the conversation was just a friendly one. She then sashayed away. Yes sashayed.

All I can think is why?

I know that she knows that I want him.

But I am not like her.

I don't think.

Am I?