Country

"Why not?" I ask stiffly whilst crossing my arms over my chest. "You really haven't dated before have you?" she asks then looks at me smugly. I really want to slap it off. I really, really want to. But if she's really going to help me I better not. "So?" I ask stubbornly keeping my arms crossed. "If I break up with him everyone will think your just his rebound and you will be laughed at more than before the cheerios also we Cheerios have a certain status to uphold so if he breaks up with me for you I will be the one looking bad but then I will go out with Puck." She explains it really slowly to me and to be honest it makes me feel stupid. "But then won't Puck be your rebound?" I ask confused.
"No because I will then spread a rumour saying that I was cheating on Finn with Puck and I was waiting for Finn to break up with me" she says it normally this time for which I'm thankful. Thinking over her words I realise it actually makes sense coming from her anyway. "Okay. I guess it's a good plan" I mumble.
"No honey, it's a great plan"
"Uh Uh, Not yet. We still need to get Finn to break up with you" I state smartly uncrossing my arms. "Right. That's easy" she said, though even she didn't sound certain. "Come on we have glee" I say dragging her out the door and in the general direction of the glee club. "Quinn I have an idea!" I exclaim jumping in front of her to stop her from going further. "What?" she asks irritably. "Let's sing a country song together" I hiss excitedly. She looks at me strangely before her expression changes to one of consideration. "Sure, but what song?"
"I hope it rains by Jana Kramer" I answer hoping she knows it. "I like that one. Do you want to sing it today?" She asks whilst linking arms and dragging me down the hallway. "Let's do it!"

"Thanks for finally joining us Quinn" Mr shue says turning to face us "and...Rachel" he looks surprised and to be honest I know I would be too.
"Can we sing a song?" Quinn asks bluntly. "The floors yours" he gestures to he floor whilst taking a seat.

Both- Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Rachel- I heard you got yourself a date already.
Funny, thought you needed your space just five nights ago-ooh-oh-ooh.
Quinn- I'll bet you'll take her to our favourite spot.
Blanket down, on the ground, and chicken from your momma's
stoh-ooh-oh-ove.
And when you pull her in
cloh-ooh-oh-oh-ose
Both- I hope it rains on you
Maybe a little bit of lightening too
And I hope it comes
A flood, lots a mud, messin' up your whole day
Hey hey
And I hope it re-eh-ah-eh-eh-eh-ains
Na Na Na Na Na Na
Rachel- Don't get me wrong, I hope she's really the one.
And if it's love you know I wish you the be-eh-eh-eh-est.
Quinn- you'll probably have yourself and outside weddin'
Violins, all our friends, and in her pretty white dre-eh-eh-eh-ess
Rachel- and right before that very first ki-eh-eh-eh-iss
Both-I hope it rains on you
Maybe a little bit of lightening too
And I hope it comes
A flood, lots a mud, messin' up your whole day
Hey hey
I hope it ra-eh-ah-eh-eh-eh-ains
Rachel- I hope it rains
Quinn- hope it pours
I hope she's in heels and some little white shorts
Rachel- and you can't find the keys to unlock the doors...
Both- I hope it rains on you
Maybe a little bit of lightening too
And I hope it comes
A flood, lots a mud, messin' up your whole day
Hey hey
I hope it ra-eh-ah-eh-eh-eh-ains
And I hope it ra-eh-ah-eh-eh-eh-ains
Na Na Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na Na Na

"That was great" Mr shue said walking over to where we were still stood. Santana had a sour look on and it just made me grin bigger. "I think that should be this weeks assignment.
C-O-U-N-T-R-Y" he said each letter while he wrote it on the board. "Find a country song and you could even do a duet" he says clapping his hands together. "I think we need another demonstration Me shue" Quinn says winking at me. "Okay I suppose I could give it a try" he said motioning for us to take a seat, we do. He turns to the band. "Hit it"

"Rach you were amazing" Finn whispers during Mr shue's performance of A Dolly Parton hit. "Thanks" I whisper flashing him a smile. "Do you wanna work on that projects later?" He asks trying to be quiet. I nod my head whilst secretly fist pumping with Quinn.
I think his could be the start of a beautiful friendship.