I want to forget

I want to forget that moment ever happened but I know that it would be too painful to endure. I wanted to kiss him so badly that I wouldn't mind getting tortured by Quinn for the rest of my life. I needed that kiss and I know for a fact that he needed it too, and anyway he did make the first move. "Rachel everything will be fine" Santana was attempting (but failing) to calm me down as I was having a minor break down on the what ifs of my life
. She even used my first name! "Not helping" I gasp sitting down next to her with an exasperated sigh. She gives me a side glance before bursting into a fit of laughter. I would laugh but I think I used all my energy to have my 'minor break down'. "Come on we need to do something!" she exclaims jumping up and walking out the bedroom door while she holds the strap of my bag to pull me along, I now know how dogs feel and let's just say it's not as fun as i'd thought it would be. "where are we going?" I whine knowing she will probably just say "wait and see!" She says it at the same time as the thought crosses my mind.
That's it, I am not a Dog. I dig my heels into the ground so we come to an abrupt halt. "Where and why are we going?" I ask but my voice sounds deeper than usual and it sounds as if I have just ran a marathon. "We are going bowling with our lady friend and Britney, okay?" she says sweetly in a shocking imitation of Quinn. I nod curtly before snatching my bag strap from her clawed grip and I step towards the car door to get in to wait for her. Once we are both sat in the car and on our way to the bowling place I realise I should probably apologise for being so snappy with her but an apology is not what comes out of my mouth. "That was good" I say, even though it's a compliment I'm not so sure why I said it. "What is?" she asked but by the tone of her voice I can tell she isn't intrested. "Your impression of Quinn" I say sweetly to see if she will hear or not. I am guessing she does as she turns to face me with a sort of glow covering her features. "That is most probably the nicest thing you have ever said to me" she said once again mimicking Quinn. "I know you are good at it but don't get cocky" I joke but I make it obvious that I am joking because sometimes I wonder if her brain will switch and suddenly she would have the same IQ as Britney. It really does worry me.