My First Battle

It's been a couple of days since I met Iza-Chan and everyone is getting more irritated because there are so many people here. After a particularly bad fight while eating breakfast I have enough. I slam my hands on the table "That's it!" everyone looks at me "There is not enough room for us all. It's getting n our nerves and the stupid fights are getting worse and worse! We need to think of a solution....now!" I finish and sit back down.

Everyone goes quiet for a bit then Rias says "Your right there's not enough room for us all. So I propose that some of us move out and get a new place near here. That way we are close enough to each other to where we can easily reach each other if we need to" she explains I think for a moment. "Yes that does sound like a good idea and since I am the newest I should leave but the problem is I don't have any resources in which to buy a place." I say.

"That's why I have decided to get a place for you and whoever chooses to go with you" Rias explains. I cant help but grin but then I lose I smile "Are you sure? Are you sure it's not to much of a hassle?" I ask concerned. She shakes her head and smiles slightly "It would be more of a hassle not to" she replies and I sigh. I cant deny that now who will come with me...?

"Iza-chan should come with me on account of her being my familiar, which again is awesome, but who else will come with me?" I ask. After a moment Akeno steps forward "I will come" she is instantly at my side and presses her boob against my arms thankfully all I do is blush. I must be getting used to this. Next Koneko walks over to me and takes my other arm "So will I" she says a her usual deadpanned voice. I wait a moment but no one else comes forward.

"OK coming with me is Iza-chan, Koneko, and Akeno. Staying here is Rias, Issei, Xenovia, and Asia. Wow split right down the middle that's great! Now we just need to pack and and get a place." I say excited. By that it's time for school and we start heading there. Usually going to school is pretty nice but today I have Akeno, Koneko, and Iza-chan holding onto me and non of the guys like it. Now I know how stressful it is for guys in anime.

At the front of the school Akeno and Koneko go to class while Iza-chan goes to the principles office to get her schedule. As soon as they leave I get punched in the back of the head and then kicked in the back. I fall on my hands and knees from the force of it and look up at my attackers. I sigh "Of course it's you guys who attack me.." I say dusting off my uniform. "What's that supposed to mean?! Why do you have Koneko and Akeno grinding on you?! And who is that new hot chick with you?! Why is it always you and Issei but never us?!!" They wail.

"First of all you are the only guys who would hit me for being with a chick. Second they weren't 'grinding on me'. Third it's never you guys because you guys have no filter. Even though me and Issei are bigger pervs than you guys we at least don't speak every perverted thought we have out loud." with that I walk away annoyed. "Wait you didn't tell us who that new hot chick is?!" they shout but I ignore them.

I'm in class waiting for the bell to ring when the teacher comes in looking surprised. 'Oh no I think I know what's going on and it's not good' I think. "Class today we have a new student joining us today. I know it's late into the year but please giver her a warm welcome" the teacher says. "Iza-chan is joining us" I mumble. Sure enough Iza-chan comes in looking nervous it's really cute. "Hello my name is Miko Izanami it's a pleasure to meet you" she says and bows. She is so Kawaii when she's nervous. In the uniform she looks really good the combination is almost to much.

She looks up and spots me and smiles "Devin-Chan!" she says running and jumping hugging me "I cant believe we're in the same class!" She continues to hug me "neither can I.." I say nervous because of all the hostility from the kids in my class. 'Life in the anime world never gets boring' I think and smile. Even with all this hostility I cant help but think how much my life has improved since I met that goddess. "Iza-Chan you should find a seat class is about to start" I say.