Getting Ready

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

I had to choose the best outfit! Usually all i have to do is pick a random shirt and pants out of my closet, bu this time was different. I needed to do something with my hair, not to mention i was have one of the worst hair days ever! I only had like 30 minutes left to get ready. I heard Anna running up the stairs, "Elsa!" she screamed "What?!" i screamed back running to the other side of my room as she came in my room, noticing my room was a total mess. "For one what happed with you and Jack? For two what happened to your room? For three why are you soo nervious? "Okay so I'm going on a date with Jack, and i can't find anything to wear!" i yelled going through my closet again, "What about the dress you bout yesterday?" as soon as Anna said that i had a light bulb. "Your a genius!" i yelled running to my white rocking chair on the left side of my room, grabbing the bag that held the sparkling blue dress i had bout yesterday at the mall. Anna left the room for who knows why, as i slipped off and on clothes. Then i noticed i still had my hair to deal with. "Crap!" i said in front of my mirror. "Elsa hold on I have an idea!" Anna yelled from her room. She ran back to my room holding her red straitner in one hand, and a hair-tie in the other. "Whats that for?" i asked as she sat me down in front of the mirror in my pastel blue chair i got also from the mall. "You'll see!" she said begining to straiten my hair along with brushing. "Oww!" i said as Anna pulled my hair a little. My hair looked georgious.

~Anna's P.O.V.~

Elsa look soo elegant, and peacful, but at the same time beautiful! I couldn't wait for Jack to see her. I hope they ended up together, i mean they are perfect for each other! They both love the color blue...and thats really the only thing i know, but i could tell Elsa really liked him. I sure hope they ended up lovers, if didn't she would be hert broken. Not to mention the awkwardness would come along if i ever saw Jack in Walmart or something.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

I was going on a date with Elsa, I couldn't believe it. She was way to pretty for me, her hair a lighter blonde, she looked real good in blue, even her eyes sparkled more than mine. What did did I do to deserve this girl. Speeking of which it was 5 minutes until I got the pleasure to gaze upon Elsa's beauty. I couldn't wait, I hoped outside after locking the door, and jumped in my electric blue challenger. It hummed alive and I set off to me and Elsa's date plan beginning.