Reunite

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

I could tell Anna felt really frustrated with herself because, of what Jack said. "Elsa, I'm so sorry..." Anna said whimpering, "I thought i lost you..." she continued covering her face with her palms. "Anna its okay." i replied. Suddenly i felt very light headed, and had a huge headache. "Elsa, are you okay?" i heard Jack say grabbing my hand tightly. Everything soon was black and next thing i knew i was in a hospital bed. "Elsa?!" Anna yelled hugging me as she jumped on top of me, Krisstoff behind her. "What happened?" i asked sitting up and gaining strength again. "Well you and Jack got into a crash somehow with a tree..." Krisstoff said shrugging his shoulders. I quickly swiped the blanket from my body, thankfully i was in an old, patched up gown. "Elsa what's wrong?" Anna said standing up looking down to me. "Nothing, nothing at all." i said sitting up and looking to Anna. "Wait where is Jack?" i asked nervously.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

I woke up suddenly, realizing that it was all a dream. Maybe if Elsa had never met me, never noticed me at the mall, she wouldn't be hurt. Why couldn't it be me laying in a coma listening to every word someone said, and trying so hard to wake up."Jack, i have good news for you, your in very good health, but you need crutches to stay off your knee, okay." the nurse said handing me some crutches and headed out the door. I looked down to me body and realized i was dressed and everything, shoes, shirt, pants, all of it. I don't remember changing though. I guess i did before i feel asleep. "Jack!" Anna said busting in the door. "WHAT!" i yelled back as i almost peed myself. "Elsa is awake! And she want's to see you!" she yelled jumping up and down like a two year old. "Wait really? Don't mess with me Anna, i know where you live!" i replied standing up from the old hospital bed. "Wait why do you have crutches?" she asked with a raised brow. "Well the nurse came in and said i was in good health i just needed to stay off my knee and handed me these things." i said waving one in the air. "Alrighty then...well don't just sit there! Get your butt up and come see her!" Anna yelled running out the door.

~Anna's P.O.V.~

Jack and Elsa were almost the best couple i had ever seen, and i knew Jack loved her, even if she almost died because of him. I ran back to Jack forgetting he didn't know which room he was in. "Haha...sorry i kinda forgot you don't know her room number." i said laughing a little then pointing to the room next to him. I couldn't believe that Jack and Elsa lived, i mean i know that sounds bad, but what would i do without them. Jack had his sense of humor and Elsa was my only sister. "So now that Elsa is getting better i do believe she can go home in the next few days." the doctor said smiling to me. "Thanks for all your help." i said shaking her hand and running into the room where Jack and Elsa were.