Meeting Him And Never Leaving Him

~Elsa's P.O.V. ~

I walked out to the front yard, with my phone in my hand flicking through songs with earphones in my ears. What if i was going to walk to the resteraunt i needed music. I was listening to a song i personaly dedicated to Jack and myself, Unconditionally by Katy Perry. It explained us perfectly and it had a catchy toon. I finally was about ten minutes from Jack, i then replayed our song and continued through crowds of people, hopefully not here for the same reason me, Jack, Anna, and Krisstoff were. But you never know, so i looked around for Jack. Suddenly i felt hands go across my eyes, then removing my left eyebud and wisper, "Guess who?" he had ice cold hands, but i was used to. I lifted a hand up and touched his hair, it was soft, easy to run my fingers through, had to be Jack. "Hmm lemme think." i said teasing right before turning around and poking him in the stomache, his biggest weakness, "Ahhh!" he yelped and steped back holding his belly where i had poked him. "Hey Jack." i said walking up to him, placing a short yet soft kiss upon his lips, enjoying every second. "Hey Elsa." he said smiling then grabbing my sides along with another soft kiss.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

Elsa was so funny, but at the same time she could be sweet. She was the only one who knew i would automaticly surrender once someone poked me in the stomache. But she made me feel better once she kissed me, which in her language is "I'm sorry, i love you." which i totally didn't mind. I had to admit she could kiss. If i had to rate a 1-10, she would be way off the chart. But that's not the only thing she could do, she could sing. Perrfectly, she could master a song minimum two days, maximum three to four. That's just how good she was. I had always wondered if she had ever wrote a song, maybe even about us. It wouldn't take her long. Just a thought. "Jack?" she asked breaking the kiss. "Yeah?" i said looking down at her, i was a little bit tall for her. "So why are we here early again?" she asked grabbing my hand walking around the park, which was only about two minutes away from the opening resteraunt. "Because i wanted to see you, just us before Anna and Krisstoff came." i said looking to her with a side smile. "Oh, well you know you have to share me, right?" she said giggling then stepping in front of me, making me stop in my tracks. "Haha, that's not possible for me." i said bringing her closer then kissing her cheek as she hugged me and said, "Yeah, I know."

*BACK AT ARENDELLE*

~Anna's P.O.V.~

Krisstoff texted me about five minutes ago, asking to come visit me at me and Elsa's house. I of course said yes, and Elsa wasn't home so she couldn't get mad at me. "Knock knock." i heard a voice say from the front door. "Who is it?" i asked teasing becasue i knew it was Krisstoff. "Your boyfriend." he said and even through the door i could see him blush. "Haha, okay i believe you." i said twisting the handle to the door alowing Krisstoff to come in. As soon as he came in he kissed me on the cheek, then we sat and talked. Exchanging app ideas for our iphones. The usual. I noticed it was almosr lunch time, "Krisstoff." isaid looking to him as he was playing flappy nyan cat, a very adicting game. "Anna." he said looking up at me as his cat died. "We should probibly start going, huh?" i said standing up and walking tot he door. "Yeah, lets go."

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

Jack and i walked through the park, exchanged kisses every now and then, sat on benches as i rested my head upon his sholder with our hands latched together. "What time is it?" i asked still continuing to rest my head on his sholder and with my eyes shut. "Time to go." he said standing up. I stood up to, our hands still latched shut. "I love you." Jack said blushing as he looked down at me. I probilbly souled have been, but i was shocked. He actually said it. "I love you to." i said as we walked into the reasteraunt.