Difference Between Want And Need

~Elsa's P.O.V. ~

"Can I help you?" a young, pretty women asked me and Jack, "Yes table for four, please." Jack replied softly, we then took our seats at a booth and wabled into our sitting positions. "Woah, this place is amazing." Jack said looking ate and liked as if he would explode.  "it even has nice girls haha." Jack joked then nugged my shoulder to in body language ment just kidding. "Haha very funny, but his place is cool." i said nugging him back. "So what time is it, huh?" I asked as Jack was playing nyan cat again. "Uhh I don't know hold on." he said exiting and then looking at the time slowly. "5:18, they should be here by now we said 5:00." he said slipping his phone back into his pocket. "We are talking about Anna and Kristoff,  like they are going to be here on time." i said giggling slightly as they walked in. "You were saying?" Jack said with an eyebrow raised and a half smile. He did that when he was being a smart butt.

~Jack's P.O.V. ~

Elsa always joked around with me, I think it was time to strike back just enough to were she would get a laugh out of it. "Hey guys!" Anna said dragging Kristoff to the table along with her. "Hey Anna." Elsa said grabbing my hand under the table. I glanced at Herr to make sure she was okay, but she didn't look to good. "Elsa, you okay?" i leaned close to her ear and asked with concern upon voice tone. "No not really." she said before standing up and saying excuse me for for a moment. "What's her problem?" Kristoff asked sitting at the booth with Anna at his side. "You know as much as I do." i explained standing up from the table heading twords the bathroom, we're Elsa had fast walked to.

~Anna's P.O.V. ~

"Alright then." i said looking at jack who was walking twords the bathroom Elsa entered. "So, this is going swell isn't it?" Kristoff said being sarcastic.  "Totally. " i said getting out my phone to entertain me before they got back. I wondered what was wrong with Elsa, but I didn't want to bother her since Jack decided to take care of it.

~Elsa's P.O.V. ~

I had no idea why my head decided to start hurting in the middle of nowhere,  but I sure knew it hurt pretty bad. I had the worst feeling that Jack or Anna was going to follow me but I didn't think nothing of it. I heard a knock on the door. "Elsa, babe are you okay? Can I come in?" i heard Jack's voice upear from the door. Wait did he just call me babe? Wow he was weird. "Yeah, it's unlocked." i said as I stood in front of the mirror watching my reflection look back at me. I was terribly cold and had no Idea why. "Hey Elsa, mind telling me what's wrong?" Jack said hugging me from behind. "My head is killing me, that's all." i said grabbing his hand that rested in my hip. "That's all? Elsa that could be a big deal. How much does it hurt?" he said asking me strongly. "Really bad." i said as he let go and turned me around so we were face to face. "Do you want to go back to your house?" Jack asked leaning his head down so he looked like like a tiny puppy begging for food or something. "It's not that bad Jack." i said pecking him on the lips. Though I knew he wouldn't just take a peck pecking started walking to the door to get back to Anna and Kristoff.  He then grabbed me and kissed me soft and sweet, as always. I loved it. I bite my lip, thinking what am I doing, Jack and I are in a bathroom,at at public place and you want more than a kiss, what's a matter with you! "Haha Elsa what's the lip thing for, it's cute." Jack said grabbing my sides. My head felt oddly better out of no where.

~Jack's P.O.V. ~

Elsa was acting so cute, she was biting her lip, and we had made out in the middle of the park. What more could could a guy like me want. Well usually when girls bit there lips they were looking acting a guy saying they wanted thwm, but this was Elsa we were talking about. There was no way, was there? Unless she was just teasing me. You never know with Elsa she could really mean something but you would think the total opposite.  "What is it Elsa?" i asked softly noticing her still continuing to bite her lip and avoiding eye contact. "Nothing, I guess. Well I don't know Jack." she said looking up at me with her sparkling blue sapphire eyes.

~Anna's P.O.V. ~

They were taking forever in the bathroom. I saw Jack enter the but he never came out and neither did Elsa. Knowing Jack they were probably making out, but knowing Elsa they were probably just talking. You never knew with these two. They could be...woah no, not in public! Wait but I bet they were cause they haven't yet...that I knew of anyways. Eww I can't believe I'm thinking of this and we are about to eat. Geeze I hate night outs sometimes.