Lucky Surprise

~Elsa's P.O.V. ~

I was in my room deciding on what to wear for me and Anna's lunch together down town. I was choosing between a pink ruffle top with white skin jeans or a teal sweatshirt with a white tank under it along with blue jean shorts with rips. I guess ik would just ask Anna after i could find the right shoes and socks to go with each outfit. "Anna!" i yelped waiting for Anna to return my yell, "Yeah?!" i heard her yell from her bedrom, "Come here, please!" i continued looking for shoes. "What is it Elsa?" she asked walking into my room looking at me shovling threw my shoes. "Which one of those outfits should i wear to lunch?" i asked pointing to the two outfits upon my bed, all stright and neet like. "I don't know but i-i forgot to tell you something..." ik oticed that Anna studered, and i had a bad feeling about it. "And what would that be Anna?" i said looking from my shoes and to her while raising a brow, to notify i was upset. "Well..."

~Anna's P.O.V.~

"I might have invited two other people, to join us for lunch." i said playing around with my feet, "Invited other people? Like who Anna?" she snaped walking over to me with her eye brow raised, whitch usually ment she was emotioanly frustrated. "Well...I invited...Jack and Krisstoff." "Well Anna thats fine, just as long as it wasn't complete strangers." Elsa said blushing looking down at her feet, "Elsa..." i asked "Yeah?" she asked continueing to look at her feet. "You were going to ask him to come, weren't you!"

~Jack's P.O.V.~

I stood in my room in front of my closet debating on whether I should wear a blue shirt or a gray shirt. Eventually I went with the blue, it looked better on me and I like blue and so did Elsa so isn't that killing two birds with one stone? Wait Elsa and I couldn't be compared to a bird, she was way more beautiful than a stupid little bird, and I (in my opinion) look a lot better than a bird aswell. I walked into my empty yet comforting living room which was a very light baby blue, so light you could barley tell it wasn't white let alone blue. I sat upon my white leather couch with a squeak, then looked down at my phone it took me thirty minutes to get ready for the lunch thing Anna, Kristoff, Me , and last but definitely not least Elsa were going to to hang out. I latterly c I updated wait anorexia I already new where we were meeting I guess I would just txt Elsa to sneak out of her house and meet me there alone so we could have have a little fun by ourselves before Anna and Kristoff got there.

~Elsa's P.O.V. ~

I suddenly saw  my phone light up from the coffee table, I had got a text from Jack saying something about sneaking to meet him. I was all In i just had to figure out what to say to Anna so she wouldn't suspect anything. Maybe the least least I could do Is tell her the truth, it wouldn't be bad and then she wouldn't suspect anything because she knows how much I love Jack. She would understand right? "Anna come here a second please!" i yelled from the comfy couch in the living room to Anna's room. She retreated there from the living room when I finished telling her about how I didn't care that she invited Jack and Krisstoff to lunch with us. "Yeah?" she asked walking in the room wearing a light green top that read "Life Can Wait", with blue jeans and sandals that wear black with little jewels on the top and back. "I'm going to meet Jack in a minute can you survive without me?" i said laughing a little in the end about the survive part. "Yeah I'll be fine, just don't such each others faces for long or else you Wil get hickies on Ur kissers!" Anna laughed with a snickering jest, "I'll keep that in mind." i said laughing at her, then standing to my feet and walking out the front door.