Slipping Away

~Elsa's P.O.V. ~

Jack looked concerned, he had his hand around my waist and i was back to the front of the sink. "Elsa, tell me what is wrong." he said looking at me dead in the eyes. Without thinking i kissed him deeply. He broke the kiss, "Elsa..." he said with a raised brow, "What are you doing?" I didn't know what i was doing and i had no idea why i wanted this now, especially since we were in a public bathroom, waiting to eat. "Jack can i ask you something?" i asked trying so hard to control myself. "Yeah, anything." he said with slight smile. "Would you be mad if i asked you to tell Anna and Krisstoff that you are taking me back to the house because, i'm not feeling well?" i said trying to not sound suspicious. "Elsa, why would you do that huh? I mean this a new restaurant and we are here with them to have lunch, and you wanna go home?" Jack sounded mad, "Forget it, just nevermind." i said loosening Jack's grip on my waist and heading twords the door, but i was stooped by Jack's hand grabbing my elbow.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

I grabbed Elsa's arm and pulled her twords me, "All you had to say was yes Elsa." i said placing a kiss on her soft lips. "Thanks Jack, but are you sure cause you sounded kinda mad when i asked." Elsa said with concern. "Elsa, i'm sure they will understand and besides i wanted to be alone with you today anyways." i said laughing a little as we walked out and headed twords the table Anna and Krisstoff were sitting, hands in-twined. "Hey Elsa isn't felling good i'm going to take her back to her house, okay?" i said holding Elsa's hand as she gripped tightly. "Will you be back?" Krisstoff asked with a raised brow. "No i think i'm going to make sure she doesn't hurt herself, sorry bro." i said looking at Elsa and laughing. She punched me in the arm softly as Anna and Krisstoff nodded. Off we went for who knows why.

~Anna's P.O.V.~

I couldn't believe the first time we all go out for lunch, Elsa of all people get sick. I don't buy it she almost never got sick, then again when she does it gets really bad, one time she couldn't even eat because, every time she tried she ended up barfing it back up. Long story short she didn't eat. I wasn't falling for it, if she was that sick that she needed to go home why didn't she look like it. She looked like her normal peachy self. It made me wonder if what i thought before was true, i never imagined myself thinking of Jack and Elsa having sex. Again knowing Jack that would be a definite yes, but knowing Elsa she would probably slap the man. I giggled to myself before looking to Krisstoff who was looking at me with a raised brow. "Am i the only one who noticed Elsa wasn't looking that sick?" he said still cupping my hand. "Yeah i noticed to, but i don't want to think of what they might be doing." i laughed as the waitress came and took our order.

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

Jack and I first decided to take the way we had came. Which was through the park, also the shortest way. "Elsa, what is really going on huh? I kinda feel left out cause you wont tell me, and i feel bad cause i just lied to your sister's face." Jack looked really confused. I had to tell him what was going on but i was scared if i did he wouldn't want to be with me anymore. "Well...since i don't like to see you all heart broken and sad, i guess i can tell you, and i would never leave you out of anything Jack." i said putting my hand behind his neck and kissed him. "Well remember when we were in the bathroom and i bit my lip?" i said breaking the kiss once more. "Well yeah, it was only like five minutes ago." Jack said laughing. "Well i might have...well." i couldn't speak right, and i could feel my face blushing harshly. "Elsa what, just tell me already." Jack said stopping and holding both of my hands and looking deep into my eyes. I could feel his concern. "Well i might have thought or wanted for us to...uhh...have sex right then." i said trying so hard not to make eye contact so he wouldn't laugh or something.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

Did Elsa just say she wanted us to have sex? Woah Elsa was blushing so much and trying so hard not to look at me. "Elsa, you mean to tell me all you wanted was for me and you to hook up in the bathroom?" i said laughing a little, she punched my arm and then she bit her lip, cutest than ever. I kissed her this time not letting her break it. Our kiss got deeper and i could tell Elsa really wanted it, but i wasn't going to strip down right in the middle of the park. "Jack..." Elsa said gasping before kisses. "Yeah?" i said softly as i grabbed her waist to bring her closer to me. "Take me home." she said grabbing the back of my neck, "Yeah okay." i said breaking the kiss and walking, Elsa at my side, our hands latched. I promised myself i would take this relationship slow but that was about to be broken.