Becoming Mrs. Frost (Part One)

(A WEEK AFTER ELSA & JACK GET HOME)

~Elsa's P.O.V. ~

Jack and I were sitting in the living room watching a movie, when suddenly Anna decided to jump on the couch and make me fall into Jack's lap. "Well hello there." Jack said kissing me, then setting me on his side again. "So Elsa...I was wondering if maybe you and Jack wanted to go out to eat?" Right as I was about to say sure, Jack said otherwise. "Thanks but no thanks Anna, me and Elsa have something planned." Something planned? Since when? Hmm. "Oh okay, well me and Kristoff gotta get going anyways." Anna said standing from the couch and walking twords the front door with Kristoff.  "Bye guys!" Jack yelled as he ran to the window and looked out the blinds.

~Jack's P.O.V. ~

I have been planning this ever since Elsa and I were in the hospital. But it had to be perfect and hopefully Elsa loved it. "So what exactly do we have planned, Jack?" Elsa said with a slight smile, and hugged me from behind. "You'll see, Elsa." I said turning around and grabbing her legs to wrap around me. We started kissing and all that when Anna rushed in. "Forgot my purse!" She yelled as i dropped Elsa on the couch and tried to look normal. Anna soon ran back out the door caring her purse. "Ow." Elsa said standing up from the couch as we started kissing aggressively. "But seriously what did we have planned?" Elsa said raising a brow, "Well if you want to know so bad your going to have to catch me!" I yelled running threw the house as Elsa tried so hard to get me. "Give up?" i said with a slight smile as i walked over to her. "Nope!" she said jumping in my arms making us both laugh. We kissed then I set her back down gently, and began pulling something from my front pocket. Elsa of course looked at me in confusion,  but I just couldn't help but smile. "Elsa..." i said kneeling down on one knee slowly, holding her left hand. "Y-yeah..." she replied shuddering nervously.  "Will...you do the honor of being Mrs. Frost?" i said looking up at the most beautiful woman in the world.

~Elsa's P.O.V~

OH MY GOSH... did Jack really just ask me that?! "Of course!" i yelled as he stood up and kissed me. I can't believe I'm going to be the Mrs. Frost. "Jack, can I ask you something?" i said breaking the kiss.

"Yes of course." he said slipping on the ring, "Who's going to the wedding...and who's going to walk me down the Isle...and who-" i began worrying as Jack interrupted me. I think we should elope..." he said looking to the ground. "Really? Do you think Anna and Kristoff would get mad?" i said putting my hand on his cheek. "Yeah but they could get over it, right?" he said raising his frown. "Yeah I guess they could, Jack."