Familiar Faces

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

As soon as i saw Jack limping into the room, I jumped up and hugged him as tightly as I could. "Elsa..." he said sounding horse "Yeah?" i replied breaking the hug. "i am so sorry for all of this...If it wasn't for me you wouldn't had to go through so much." He looked like he was about to break into tears, so I hugged him again, "Jack, if I hadn't met you I would have never met the love of my life." i said whispering into his ear. "Elsa..." i heard Anna say from behind Jack. "Yeah?" i replied looking to her. "The doctor said you can go home soon, like in the next few days." she said with a smile. "Really?" i said looking to Jack. "Yes really!" she continued.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

I couldn't believe that Elsa could go home, after all her injuries. Then again Elsa healed pretty quickly after most cuts and bruises. Hopefully she doesn't get hurt again, but knowing Elsa and her grace that won't last long. "Jack, you okay?" Elsa said softly looking to me. "What...I mean yeah I'm good." I said snapping out of a daze. "You sure? You looked like you zoned out..." she continued. "Haha yeah,  it's cause I did." I wispered into her ear. She laughed a little then got on her tip-toes,  "You such a smart ass." she said into my ear. "Yeah I know." I said smiling.  "Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Anna said laughing at us.

~Anna's P.O.V.~

I'm glad that Jack and Elsa can see each other again, but all the romantic crap is getting weird...especially since I'm watching it happen right in front of me. Great I just realized that since it's this bad in the hospital room, I can't imagine how bad it will get back at the house. "Tell me about it." Krisstoff said from one of the chairs as we all laughed.