Well Aren't You Beautiful

~Elsa's P.O.V. ~

Jack and i were only a couple minutes from the house, i had no idea what we were gonna do but i had somethings in mind. Hopefully my room wasn't a mess as usual, i'm pretty sure i cleaned it but i can't remember. Jack had one of his hands in his pocket and the other collided with mine. He looked as if he was nervous or something. He was definitely one of those. "Jack?" i asked looking at him confused. "Yeah?" he asked looking to me. "Mind telling me whats wrong?" i said smiling. "Oh...um...well..." he kept stuttering, but it was cute. "Jack, just spit it out i promise i won't laugh or anything." i said watching him try to think. "Well, i forgot to ever ask you something...are you...uhh...well..." again he stuttered. "Will this be your first time...?" he said continuing to think really hard. "Jack!" i laughed punching him in the arm, "You know i'm a virgin!" i bumped his hip with mine. "Alrighty then..." he said as we reached the house. We walked to the door, i then grabbed my key from my back pocket and unlocked the front door.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

Me and Elsa walked into her house, and i couldn't help but think since Elsa was such a good kisser i wonder if she was you know...good at that. Then again i don't know why i would doubt her anyways. "I'll be right back." Elsa said unlatching our hands and headed down the hall, to i think her room. About ten minutes later she came out in a black tank top and light pink undies. She then sat on the couch, so i sat next to her. Elsa got her phone out and started playing music, then looked at me as like a signal or something. "Well?" Elsa said. "Oh i get it." i said with a slide smile. I grabbed her chin and kissed her. Like i said she was a perfect kisser, and believe me i enjoyed them. Elsa slid on my lap and our kisses started getting hotter. Before i knew it i had no shirt on and neither did she, and i guess you would know where it went from there.

~Anna's P.O.V.~

Krisstoff and I had finished our food, and were heading to the house, still not forgetting about how Elsa said she was "sick" and decided to go home with Jack. Me and Krisstoff were almost to the house. We were driving in his orange convertible. Our hands were latched and i was sitting in the passenger seat with my feet on the dash, which by the way he never liked, "Anna." Krisstoff said. "Yes?" i said looking to him. "You have your feet on my dash." he continued. "Yep." i replied with a slight giggle. "Mind getting them off, please?" he said looking to me then back to the rode. "Only cause you said please." i said removing my feet from the dash, i kissed his cheek as we finally reached the drive-way to the house. "Alright, do you have your key?" Krisstoff asked stepping out of the car. "Of course." i said hopping over the door. I unlocked the door only to see Elsa on top Jack as they made out. Elsa had nothing on but her undies and bra, Jack only in his boxers.

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

"Anna!?" i yelled grabbing the extra blanket i always kept on the couch, i wrapped it around me and threw one to jack, which he only wrapped around his lower part of his body. "Okay then..." Krisstoff said walking twords the kitchen and grabbing Jack's arm to get him into the kitchen to. "Really Elsa! On the couch!? You have a room you know!" Anna yelled as she laughed a the same time. "Well my room was a mess Anna!" i giggled grabbing my phone to shut off the music. Anna walked over to me and sat down on the couch, then patted the spot next to her to signal for me to sit with her. I sat down next to her, still wrapped in a blanket. "So did you do it?" Anna asked like some five year old. "Well i would've if you and Krisstoff hadn't shone up." i said poking her arm.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

"Well?" Krisstoff said leaning across the counter as i sat on the opposite side. "Well what?" i asked pulling up my pants i had grabbed from the living room. "Well as in did you do it or not?" he continued with a raised brow, continuing to lean on the counter. "No, you and Anna kinda interrupted remember?" i said slightly smiling as i latched my belt and sat down on a chair in front of me. "Oh that sucks." he said laughing. We walked back in the living room where Elsa and Anna were sitting side by side. Elsa had some clothes on, which wasn't fair but i would get over it. "Hey." i said still without a shirt cause i had no idea where it was. Anna kept eyeballing me, which i didn't really care. "Hey." Elsa said as i sat next to her on the opposite side that Anna was on. Krisstoff sat next to her and the awkwardness began.