Possession of Beauty

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

Me and Jack were sitting side by side, Anna and Krisstoff the same. Jack had his arm around me with our hands latched almost in Anna's face. "Hey Elsa and Jack?" Anna leaned forward to get full eye contact with the both of us. "Yes?" i answered for us. "Mind getting your hands outta my face?" she laughed a little as jack had me scoot closer to him so the problem would be solved. "That's much better, thanks." Anna said crossing her legs, criss-cross on the couch. Jack still had his shirt off, which was making me drool over myself which would be soo attractive if he saw me. Krisstoff had turned on the t.v. and said we had to watch Spongebob. "Whoa no no no no no!" Jack yelled attempting to grab the remote from Krisstoff, but failing. "Come on Jack, we can just go in my room and watch something else, okay." i said standing up and walking twords the hall that lead to me and Anna's bedroom doors. "Oh okay." he replied. Krisstoff looked like he was about to burst out laughing or something, Anna as well. It kinda creeped me out.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

Well this was about the best day of my life, except for when i was born. Elsa was inviting me to her room as Krisstoff and Anna were so about to talk about what we were going to "do". I could tell by Anna looking to us then back to Krisstoff, typical Anna. Elsa had her hand intwined with mine as we walked into her room. "Sorry for the mess." Elsa said pushing off some clothes from her bed and placing them into her dresser. "No worries." i said still shirtless, i do believe my shirt was on the ceiling fan but i wasn't going to check. Elsa put in a movie, i had no idea what movie but i guess i would find out. "Come on." Elsa said patting the place beside her as she slid on her bed onto her stomach. I slid next to her onto my belly, which was surprisingly comfortable. "So what movie is it?" i asked looking to Elsa. "Oh it's not a movie." Elsa said smiling at me. "Then what is it huh?" i asked brushing the hair from her eyes. "It's just music." she continued smiling at me. "Oh really now?" i said placing a kiss on her lips.

~Anna's P.O.V.~

Krisstoff and i both new they weren't just "watching t.v". They had to be making out at least. "So what you wanna do?" Krisstoff said looking at me. "Well i have no idea." i said shrugging my shoulders. Krisstoff then randomly starting kissing me, "Wait what are you doing?" i said breaking the kiss half of me not wanting to. "What i can't kiss you now?" he said laughing and we continued to kiss. Soon the kisses began forming into make-out sessions. Before i knew it i was on top of him as he had on hand around my waist and the other on my...butt?! "Krisstoff don't you think we should go in my room just in case Elsa or Jack comes out?" i said breaking the kiss again. "Yeah that will probably be best." he said picking me up in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist. We began kissing again down the hall and into my room, where Krisstoff lay down on my bed, with me still on top of him. I have to admit Krisstoff was a very good kisser.

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

Just like before, i was on top Jack and almost nude, except my bra and undies. Jack also the same as last time, shirtless with only his boxers. Jack and i were still on my bed when i heard Anna moan from her room. "Alrighty then..." Jack said before starting to lay kisses on my neck. "Looks like we aren't the only ones huh?" i said giggling. "Haha well i don't blame them." Jack said as he pulled of the rest of my clothes along with his. "Well aren't you beautiful." Jack said "Oh shut up." i said continuing to have a major make-out session. "But it's so true Elsa." Jack said breaking the kiss then looked up at me with his familiar side smile, he was so cute when he wanted to be.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

Me and Elsa, after everything "happened", decided to take a short nap together. A couple hours later i woke up to see Elsa's soft white hair against my face. My hand around her waist with her arm over it as they were latched. "Elsa." i said leaning up on my free elbow, i looked over to see her sweet yet innocent face. "Elsa." i said nudging her waist with our hands. "Hmm?" she said not opening her eyes. "We should probability get up huh?" i continued as i brushed strands of hair from Elsa's face. "Yeah." she said getting up and walking to her dresser. She threw me my pants then she began to get dressed. I walked up behind her as she put on her tank top, "Hey." i said softly kissing her. She smiled then we walked out of her room into the living room and sat on the couch. "I love you, Jack." Elsa said as we sat down on the couch and curled up together, hands latched together as always. "I love you to, Elsa." i said as i kissed her once more.