Just A Kiss

~Elsa's P.O.V. ~

Jack pulled up in his car, looking straight at me. "Hey Jack." i said smiling. Jack looked at me with surprise. "What, does it look bad?" i asked sincerely.  "No, not at all, you look beautiful, absolutely perfect." I just so happened to have a nice, casual, short white dress available. "Thank you." i said. He got out of the drivers seat and walked over to me. "Where would you like to go." he said opening the passenger door and grabbing my hand to lead me in. "Anywhere." i smiled.

~Jack's P.O.V. ~

Man, Elsa looked so beautiful, and to think she did all that just for me. It really didn't matter what she looked like tonight just as long as I was with her. "Anywhere?" i asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah." Elsa said as I sat in the drivers seat. She placed her hand on my cheek softly. I then kissed her hesitatingly, forgetting we weren't even away from her house or even dating.

~Anna's P.O.V. ~

I don't think Jack nor Elsa saw me peeking through the front window.  I saw Elsa out her hand up to Jack's face. I got a fuzzy feeling, like I was watching a romantic movie. "YES!" I yelled falling off the top of the couch as they kissed. Yeah she must really like him.

~Elsa's P.O.V. ~

Jack and I soon drive away, listening to the radio and just having fun. I actually felt warm for once and the best part was it was because of Jack. I really liked him. I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather spend my time with.