01 || Everything Has A Reason

The birds chirped and sang harmonically, and the ever-so-bright morning sun beamed at a particular blonde teen's face. She squinted her eyes open, forcing her to wake up from her deep slumber. "What decade is it?" She questioned herself, and reached for her alarm clock which was on her bedside table, "Oh, it's just 7 a.m." she mumbled putting it back where it belonged, she hid under her warm blanket to prevent the sunlight from getting in her way from sleeping.

Then it hit her, "I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!" she jerked up and rushed out of her bed, she grabbed her school uniform and dashed towards the second-floor bathroom. Her mother who was making her breakfast simply giggled hearing her youngest daughter. "It's been a while since Tsu got all active" to which her husband agreed, "Well it's been a month and a half ever since that happened to her" the elder son yawned, eating his buttered toast.

Twenty minutes later the teen came running down the stairs, "Good Morning!" She greeted grinning in excitement, "Oh, Good morning Tsu, your lunch is in your bag with a couple of snacks and a water bottle just in case you get parched." Her mother smiled, greeting the teen. "You won't be in the top class, now, if you want to return to that class you have to work hard if you want to."

'Oh right, starting from today, I'll be part of Class 3-E, the class notorious for having the students with the lowest average and those troublesome ones.' Natsumi thought as she took a bite from her toast, "Well, Tsu can do it, with or without effort, she can go back to her usual class in no time." Her brother, Akiteru, stood up and patted her head, before walking off to the front door, announcing that he'd take off for school, "Speaking off taking off, shouldn't you go as well?" Her Mother spoke this time and glanced at the clock. "I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" She stuffed the last bite of the bread and drank her milk into her mouth, similar to what her brother had done, she ran towards the house entrance and wore her shoes, "I'm going now!" She announced.

Lucky for her the school wasn't far from their house it was just a mere 10-minute walk from there. Once she reached the school gates, most eyes were on her.

"Hey, isn't that Tsukishima-san?" Some whispered, "Heard that she got dumped into class E" Goss started from left and right, "What's all the gossip about?" A familiar voice spoke.

Natsumi's Point of View

Here they go again! What's wrong with Class E? They're probably all trying their best just to get back to the classroom they once belonged.

"What's all the gossip about?" A familiar voice came from my back and spoke in curiosity, "SHŪKUN!" I called with a bright smile. "Natsumi?" Ren popped behind him, bewildered by my presence. "Ren" I smiled, "Natsumi?" He called again, the shock must have hit him pretty hard. "Ren" "NATSUMI!" He shouted in joy and tackled me into a hug, "REN! I MISSED YOU!" He broke the hug and held me by the shoulders "Where were you? I was worried sick! I thought you died!"