02 || Melons

Another day, another chance to assassinate Korosensei. As per usual, our blonde teen woke up by the annoying sound of her alarm clock, still half awake, the teen lazily made her way to the second-floor bathroom with her uniform in one hand and her towel in another.

After a couple of minutes, she got out of the bathroom with a little steam following her out. "Natsumi! Gakushū is waiting for you! Hurry up!" Her mother called her out.

Natsumi's Point of View

"Natsumi! Gakushū is waiting for you, hurry up!" Mom called, why is he here? "Morning" I greeted lazily. "So what are you doing here, Shū?" I stared at him and took a bite from my omelet, still half asleep despite I already taken a bath.

"I happened to pass the area and so I thought I'd come by knowing that you'll be late if I don't." how sweet of this guy!

"Shū! You didn't have to! Besides, you know Ren, he'll flip when he sees us." I laughed, almost choking on my egg.

"Since you're done eating, shall we take off? We still have 30 minutes until the bell rings." He stood up sipping the last bit of his beverage, he turned to my parents and bowed in gratitude, "And I still have a long way to go" I could already feel the pain and exhaustion after.

The two of us walked towards the school, like always, we talked and bickered about the simplest things. "Shūkun do you know how hard it is to live without a freaking vending machine on the building? or even how we can't use the cafeteria!" "Can't Relate." he grinned evilly.

Excuse me, Sir, are you Jeffree Star?

"Good Morning" We— well mostly I, greeted everyone we knew who passed by, including Ren who looked so pitiful when we passed him by, he had the face of betrayal plastered on his (not-so) handsome face. "I bet he's going to bombard me in our group chat." I, including the 'Big 5' have this group chat where we talk. "Well, this time answer us." The feeling of guilt drowned me, Everyone bombarded me with questions about my whereabouts during my month and a half disappearance, and I had to mute all chats from the class and the idiotic 5. "I will" I laughed, hiding my guilt. We reached the entrance and bid goodbye to each other, "Bye Bye!"

And now, the most difficult part. I hiked up the mountain. I was minding my own business until I heard rustling noises, it must have been a squirrel.

The sound continued to follow me, hissing even, wait, Squirrels don't hiss... IT'S A FUCKING SNAKE! I ran faster than Mars could complete a revolution around the sun. Then the snake lunged towards me as if it was a spring in Woody's boot, I closed my eyes to wait for impact, a minute already passed and the snake hadn't landed on me, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a familiar red-headed teen "Karma?" I managed to utter "Yep, you should've seen the look on your face!" He snickered, the snake was on the ground, slithering back where it belonged, I guess Karma frightened it. "The snake wasn't venomous." He yawned, continuing to walk the path. "Thank you!" I shouted, running after him.

The two of us chatted in the school building, with the occasional teasing, he somewhat reminded me of Shūkun, maybe because of the vibe. But Karma has this warmer vibe than Shūkun.

Whatever that feeling is, Karma is Karma and Shūkun is an idiot.

Karma slid the door open and entered the class, I trailed behind him greeting everyone, "Good Morning~"

"Mornin' Tsu!" The lovable Kaede Kayano greeted her in a cute demeanor which led me to hug her. It became a habit of mine to hug her and pet her like a little puppy. Karma and I sat down in our designated area, and continued to chat about the game he and my brother love to play, "Speaking of which, the game has released a brand new expansion of the saga." he grinned scrolling through his phone and showed the promotional post to me, "Perfect timing!" squealing in delight, I took his phone from him, "Kei-nii LOVES this game and has been waiting for it plus I'm A HUNDRED percent sure that he'll forget or be too busy" Karma raised a brow and took his phone back "Because?" He asked "He's busy with volleyball. Now, you have to accompany me after school and buy it!" He was about to protest but of course, my timing was perfect and Korosensei came in grasping two melons- I mean a healthy young adult.

She had long silky blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, a figure of a model, and melons. "Good Morning!!" The yellow- should I say the pink-faced octopus greeted everyone "Ah! Let me introduce you to Miss Irina Jelavic, she will be your new Foreign Language teacher from now on fufu~" Miss Jelavic introduced herself while being lovey-dovey with Korosensei despite removing his 'disguise' "Wow she's head over heels for him!" I exclaimed, but I couldn't help but feel that this was all an act, well, after all, I was going to pursue the acting path, I should take note, but with that aside, I think she's an assassin. I find it hard to grasp the idea that someone is head-over-heels for that...

A few hours passed and it was one of those free periods, Korosensei let us attack him, and a bunch of the class tried to stab him until THE ANNOYING SOUND OF A B ITCH CAME TO LIGHT "Dammit Miss Melons." I whispered. Since I was leaning on some nearby tree, I couldn't comprehend what she said to make Korosensei fly somewhere, "Miss Hella-bitch" Okay what the hell is going on and Karma had to emphasize that?

As I walked towards the rest, Miss Jelavic suddenly pulled Nagi into a...

Kiss.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MISS MELONS?!"