10 || King vs Devil

"How protective of you, you must like her, huh?" Karma raised a brow.

"Yes I do like her, so what?" This simple line irritated Karma, but why? "So you're not answering, Akabane?"

Karma gradually grew impatient, "I think it's the same for you, you like her too, don't you?" Gakushū kept igniting the fire that was sparking inside of Karma.

Finally, Karma had enough and pulled Gakushū by his collar and responded

"And what if I do like her too?"

Gakushū held the fist that was holding his collar "Now, Akabane, we're in school premises" He warned.

Karma loosened up a bit and released his rival. Gakushū dusted himself and straightened his uniform, "I won't go into detail because I'm in no position to but Natsumi has been hospitalized for the past week" He broke down the news.

Karma fell silent by this, hospital? "What happened to her?" Gakushū simply repeated his previous words, "I'm in no position to tell you, well if you look at the time," he took his phone out, "I'll see you around, Akabane, may the best man win." With that, Gakushū left, leaving a declaration of war, a war for love.

"Oh and I didn't tell you where she was for your sake. Heck I wouldn't even tell you where she is if things go my way; I told you where she was for her sake. If you're going to visit her today, buy her some snacks," Gakushū added before completely leaving.

Gakushū, with his phone still in hand, contacted Natsumi, he was in contact with her these past few days, she actually answered the Big Five's cry for answers, she answered vaguely to the rest of the group.

Gakushū sighed, for the first time, he felt powerless, eight years, for eight years Natsumi and Gakushū knew each other, they were friends ever since they were kids playing in the playground in their elementary school

Natsumi as a kid and the present Natsumi was still the same, there wasn't much personality development except for the fact she matured quite a lot.

But there was this key difference between them, Natsumi during their childhood was in and out of the hospital quite often, the elementary school gave her a different treatment back then, whenever she was late for school or it was just during playtime, it was different for her, she always had a teacher supervising her from afar.