Chapter.Ten. Nick Yes Or No?

Charlie's P.O.V

Is this how pain feels like when it comes from someone you love, someone you gave your all to. Someone who you thought you'd spend the rest of your life with. Someone you spent almost every inch of your teenage life with. The cheating wasn't the reason I was so hurt, its what Nick said after.

It made me want to hire a hitman to kill Kristen in front of my eyes. I could do it, I do have the money, I do have the resources. And since Brianna's mom is a lawyer and her dad is a judge, I wouldn't go to jail. I'd roam free waiting to bump into Kristen and Put a bullet in his head.

I swear if Brianna wasn't yelling things I can't hear cause I'm busy thinking of ways to kill Kristen I would've gut Nick like a shark. Didn't see that one coming, did ya?

I'm so pissed at the moment I can't put down the knife, I can't think straight. I'm stuck!

This is what Nick said a few seconds ago.

"No, he is not cheating on you, he probably is I don't know. Percy's sending those texts cause Kristen to tell her to do it."

"Why did he do that?"

"The night of the party, he didn't go to the party he went to see your dad."

Shit doesn't make sense.

"If you would put down the knife I will explain."

We sit down.

"The night of Sandra's party, he didn't beat Jake up, Jake put a gun to his head and told him to start walking, Your dads been in town for months, his been watching all of us, his been basically studying us, he knew our weak points and he was using them this whole time."

"You still not making any sense."

"He wants to kill Brianna's father!"

"This is starting to sound like a cliche movie, my dad wouldn't kill his best friend."

Brianna looks down at her phone and looks back at us.

"Kinda makes sense, my dad came by the school today he wanted to check if Charles hurt us or not."

It's all lies, no one would go through so much trouble. I'm telling you his just looking out for his friend, well you both can fuck off and you can forget about seeing Brie for the next few weeks."

I might be very in denial and stubborn, but I know when shit doesn't make sense. And I can hear made up shit, I come from a long line of liars!

And a part me knew this as true.

Kristen bursts in the door. I'm the sight of the current even his eyes widen and asks.

"What's going on?"

"You ass! Why'd you tell Percy to send me those texts!"

He stood there like a sexy idiot in his tight shirts and tight skinnies.

"You really enjoy seeing me in pain don't you?"

He takes off his shades and looks me in the eye, something he hasn't done in a while.

"No, I wanted to prepare you for the pain I'm gonna cause you, and all Percy got the numbers wrong and I just found out two minutes ago. I know you hate unexpected pain, I put Percy in your path to prepare you."

"Uh...So uhm.."

"I would not let myself hurt you, I love you too much to do that."

Wow.

"And I was afraid it wouldn't be up to me, so I tried but I automatically failed."

Depression.

"I'm sorry..."

"No, don't apologize. I should be apologizing."

"Niggah stop being humble and take the apology."

Brianna clears her throat.

"Beautiful moment and all but is Mr. Coulson really after my dad."

"Yeah."

Uh oh. How do we stop that?

"Oh okay, one more question."

"Yeah, Brie,"

"What was Nicks tongue doing down Emily's throat?"

I bet the guy's brains are in a complete panic right now.

Kristen runs his hand through his hand and says

"She overheard us talking, it was the only way to shut her up."

"You could've used your guns you know."

"Uh..."

We call a family meeting, we start talking about this. Brianna asks Tyler to look after Sammy for a week and threatens him as usual. We figured if his been here for months, he won't waste another week.

Christopher calls the squad. And of course, we part of this squad but we'll just be the bait. We called The Psycho Squad because most of us need to go to an asylum.

The squad is filled with Tall Ass Guys. Maybe we should be called that. Shockingly they all hot and kill us when they come over. They always dressed in black and white. Which murdered me the most. The best news about this is that I, Brianna, and Becka are the leaders of this hottie's filled squad (Shocking but true), and yes we the only girls in the whole squad.

Anyway, he called the squad to come to help out with our teenage infested plan.

This was gonna be dangerous and fun.

Brianna's P.O.V

Ahh uh huh uh huh huh!!!!!!!!!!!!! TPS is coming over and I'm so excited. They literally the dopest guys on the planet, and they always dressed to kill (literally) let the hot niggahs fly in.

"So what time is the squad suppose to be here?"

Christopher slowly looks up from his cereal and with a mouth full of milk and coco pops up says.

"In a couple of hours I guess, I don't know!"

"Oh...Waiting...For...Uh..."

"Yeah?"

"Okay."

I walk out of the kitchen and into the sitting room, Sam was packing his things and getting ready to leave with Tyler.

"Big sis, I love you."

"Aww sweetie, I love you too."

He hugs me tight and grabs his bag and walks out.

He's such a smart kid. His dedicated, Kind, sweet, humble, and one of the best little brothers ever. He's like my dad, way before he left us to die.

He looked just like him. I don't know what to say about that. 

But it hurts. But I still love him too much. Don't tell Thomas Junior though.