Chapter. Twenty Five. No More HeartBreak.

For the first time ever I'm only gonna write the guys P.O.V in these two chapters. It is only gonna be about how they met or fell in love with Brianna and Charlie and a quick view of their lives. Enjoy.

Kristen's P.O.V

Why do I always sweat when she's near me. Why does she smell so good when she's so close to me. Why do I smile at the thought of her? Have I failed to look up from my phone to see the beauty of her eyes when she looks up to me? Is this love?

I'm walking down the hallway on my way to the cafeteria to join Keith and Chris. I walk in and see her Charlie Coulson. She was sitting with her cousin Bree, they were laughing as always. But my heart darkens when I see Charlie with her boyfriend Brian.

He looked like a homeless boy with a bad attitude, he wore oversized clothes, walked like his crippled, and smelled like liquor every day.

The first time I fall in love it has to be to a chick that's already in a committed relationship.

I snap out of my thoughts when Keith's voice rings in my ears. I walk over to the table and take off my shades. I greet them and grab an apple from my bag. I continue to gaze at Charlie's table as Keith tries to talk to me.

I've never really had a proper conversation with her, but I've been to her house a thousand times, not because I'm stalking her. It is just that when she's talking to me I can't seem to let anything out. She leaves me speechless and when she walks away the only thing I could think about is how am I gonna tell that I want her.

I've never had any luck with relationships. I've always been either too occupied with school and my cars that I didn't have time to pay attention to the women in my life. Except for my mom and two sisters of course. Yes, bad boys have a soft spot for their mothers and siblings.

I shift my gaze when Chris waves his hand in front of me to get my attention.

"Dude you good?" He asks

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"You don't look fine to us."

"Just tired."

He smiles a bit and continues talking to Keith

**********

After school.

I walk over to my black G Wagon and unlock the doors. Tiny hands wrap my waist and a sweet voice makes it way to my ears.

It was from Charlie.

"Can I get a ride home? Brianna's got to head to the city and Brian's well, Brian." She said still wrapped around my waist "I won't let go till you say yes."

"I didn't ask you to," I whisper. "Sure why not, hop in."

She slowly let's go of my waist and walks towards the car.

"You coming?"

"Yeah of course."

We get in and drive off.

She looks even sexier with the wind in her hair. Why do I have a sudden urge to kiss her?

The ride to her house was silent, couldn't say anything knowing I'd stutter or stammer a lot And why didn't Brian take her home, surely he can't be that occupied for a teenager. We stop in front of her house, she kisses my cheek and jumps out.

"Thanks, Kris, see you at school."

She closes the door and makes her way to the door.

I could feel my cheeks turn a different shade. To believe the first time I saw her I only thought of her as a friendly stranger and now I wanna throw her against a wall and kiss her passionately.