Chapter. Twenty Three. The Morning After.

Brianna's P.O.V

Its been a while since I've seen this much food on the table, usually in the morning we'd grab cereal and milk and just sulk for the rest of the day. Quiet mornings sucked, but this well this is completely amazing. Never guessed that after all that drama people would smile together in one room. We decided to live together for three weeks and if we all still hate each other then we should never live together again. I and Charlie would share a room so that there are enough rooms for everyone.

It is only been a week, no drama, no depression. Just 7 teens watching movies, eating, and going to school. It was all just a fairytale till one night.

I and Charlie were sitting in bed reading books on Wattpad but than we hear a noise. We text the guys to ask if any of them are downstairs. They all text back no. We all exit our rooms and meet in the hallway trying to keep quiet as we yell at each other. I shut everyone up and whisper.

"One of you muscular niggahs have to go downstairs and see who's down there."

Keith chuckles and says

"Sorry, Thomas you cant go downstairs."

Chris puts his hands on his waist and silently yells

"Why us? Why cant it be you girls?"

I take a deep breath and say

"Cause if the guy downstairs sees two girls with a pillow all he'll think about is rape!"

Charlie scoffs and adds

"Hahaha, a legit reason!"

Thomas scans us and heads downstairs grabbing Nick and Christopher.

We stand there in the hallway waiting for them to tell us its a mouse or something, but it was completely silent for two whole minutes.

Keith looks over at us and whispers.

"See why black people aren't in scary movies!"

"Shut up." We all say in unison

"Let's all go downstairs!"

We tiptoe down the stairs and we finally reach the end of the stairs and look around. Keith turns on the lights, and Nick, Christopher, and Thomas were on the couch texting.

"We were too lazy to come back upstairs." Thomas laughs.

I walk back upstairs when Nick follows me, he Grabs my waist and pins me to a wall.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

"I really don't know, am I gonna regret it?"

"Probably?"

I shove him off me and head to the room.

What just happened? No Brianna no drama. Just forget about it and go to bed.

The next morning. I grab my phone and head to the kitchen. When I reach the kitchen I open the fridge and pull out a bowl filled with grapes.

I sit down on the kitchen table and start murdering the grapes.

I hear yelling and screaming from the backyard Charlie comes running down the stairs and comes into the kitchen.

"Can you hear that?"

"Yeah!"

We run to the backyard and we see Tyler and Christopher threatening to fight each other. This wasn't good at all.

I run and put myself in front of Christopher and start yelling

"Christopher look at me! please just look into my eyes."