Chapter Thirty Four. Charles Is Back.

Brianna's P.O.V

I lay in bed beside his warmth. Trying by all means not to turn cause than he'll remove his hand, I take a deep breath close my eyes and try to fall back to sleep. I wonder what Charlie's thinking right now. Cause she ain't asleep, wonder if she loves him warmth.

Minutes later. I walk down to the kitchen. Charlie was already there with a cup of coffee.

I walk in dragging my fluffy slippers.

"You okay?" I open the fridge and grab the grapes. "You look like you bout to shit yourself."

She sighs and hands me her phone.

Charlie. Get everyone out of Glendale. Charles has escaped from jail. He killed my security team and I believe his coming for you first, I've already warned Kyle. -Mom

My eyes widen as I look up from the text. She stands up and hugs me. "Tell Nick we leaving in an hour. He should pack really fast, I'll go wake Kristen," She slowly walks out and gazes at the stares.

She's never this serious. She's always smiled and laughed in this kinda situations, is it that bad.

I snap out of my thoughts as Nick's warm arms wraps my waist. At that moment I didn't want Him to let go. Just felt so good. For a moment I thought I'd get addicted. He plants small kisses on my neck and moves his hand to my back.

"Stop. We need to pack." I say between slow moans

"Yeah, we will...Just need to savoir you first."

I giggle and push him.

"We packing! Come on let's go." I walk up the stairs.

**********

Charlie's P.O.V

"Kristen would you please get up. You saw the text too."

"I'll... I will. Just need to..." He says clearly sleepy

He rolls over and pulls his covers over his face. Charlie walks over to the bed and yanks the covers off him and onto to the floor.

The beast has awoken.

He slowly gets out of bed and makes his way to Charlie. He picks her up and tosses her onto the bed and throws himself at her, he starts kissing her uncontrollably.

"Kristen stop!!" She laughs "Its not funny anymore!"

"Then why are you still laughing?? Huh??" He continues attacking with kisses

"Okay fine. I'll stop being grumpy!!"

"Good, I don't like grumpy Charlie, she's a savage." He gets up "I'm going to take a shower, you continue packing."

******

I slowly drag the last suitcase downstairs. Brianna walks into the the room with a bag of chips and her P1 keys.

"You and Nick taking the p1 to the airport?"

"No, Ivan is taking it. You know to keep it 'Safe' which basically means I want play with it." She frowns

"He called me too, saying he wants to put new rims and fresh paint."

"We can't say no, he bought the cars...Guess he knows bout Charles and wants to keep our 'babys' safe instead of us!!"

"Your brother is so weird." I laugh and hand her my Mercedes keys

"At least. We leaving in a private jet." She takes the keys and tosses them in the air "And at least this time the guys are coming with and there are no complications."

She leaves the room. And I'm left thinking. My mom and fiance will be in one house. And they haven't spoken much since he threatened to break it off. its like Charles knows when to struck depression in my life. When to make shit happen. The house is huge though doubt they'll see each other often right. Over thinking again. Just leave. You'll panic once you leave the plane.

Minutes after me and Brianna cry from seeing our cars drive away with Ivan's chauffeurs. We leave for the airport.

After many hours of sitting in a private jet. We arrive at the UK.

*****

At home.

I walk I'm slowly as the helpers take our bags upstairs, Brianna yawning and stretching herself she asks this question out of no where.

"When are you gonna go meet Kristen's mother. Like officially!!!"

"The fuck!"

"You marrying the guy, you gotta see the woman that gave birth to the love of your life!"

I scoff and attempt to walk up the stairs, I'm stopped by my mothers comment to our conversation.

"She's right you know, after this whole Charles thing go see his mother in LA, take Brie so you won't get bored."

I sigh and slap my forehead. If my mother says I should go then well I should go. Cause she knows what's best for me and she's always been there to make shit right. And taking Brianna will be a mistake but...

"Fine, I'll go. But first Brianna must have dinner with Nicks Mom!"

Her eyes widen and she slowly turns to face me.

My mom giggle and says "Guess its fair!"

"But.." she takes a deep ass breath "Fine. Deal."

My mom laughs and walks out to her garden.

The thought of meeting my future husbands mother made my insides turn. I mean I've slept with both of her sons and practically put Kristen through the worst depression state ever. What would I even bring for causing so much chaos. Am I ever gonna be free from all this! Yes when you get married then you and Kristen can move far far away from your insane families and their intense problems that got you thinking bout suicide.

But first to deal with the matter at hand. Charles. And laughing at Brianna at a dinner table with Nicks mom. This awful journey in life might have a silver lining after all.

My thoughts are interrupted when Kristen kisses my forehead and puts his hand on my ass.

"You gotta stop over thinking. We gonna get him back to jail babe."

I smile "I know. Just wish he'd stop coming back!"

"Uh. What do you mean by that exactly?"

"No Kristen I don't wanna kill my father. I'm just tired of moving back and forth. Running from him! Giving my mother endless headaches. Just want him to stop, that's it!"

"We'll find a way, I promise... okay?"

"Okay..." I whisper as I lay my head on his chest