seven

seven, chris

torsdag, 6:36pm

"You did fuck up indeed," William clarified as he kept cutting a cucumber into small pieces.

Chris had long given up on cutting tomatoes as he just kept stabbing a knife into them.

"How was I supposed to know she wasn't mad at me anymore? What would you have done though?"

William sighted and took the now terrible looking tomatoes away from Chris and instead placed some peppers in front of him, hoping Chris would at least be able to cut those properly.

"Not go ahead and fuck another girl, that's for damn sure."

Chris let out a dramatic sight as he went ahead and tried cutting the peppers, however he wasn't too sure if he had to peel them before. He didn't want to ask William tough, so he just kept cutting then into stripes.

"Who even puts peppers on their burger?," he muttered and then added a "I was thinking about Sienna when I was fucking that Antoonia girl though."

William's face scrunched up in disgust as he shook his head at Chris. "I did not need to know that, bro."

Chris chuckled, deciding that he had cut up enough vegetables, so instead he grabbed his phone and unlocked it.

"Are you sure about this dinner being a good idea, by the way," he asked William while clicking on instagram, "I mean your brother is a fucking psycho."

He scrolled through his timeline and stopped at a picture of Sienna and a boy.

"Who the fuck is that," he mumbled, ignoring Williams reply and instead zoomed in on the picture.

siennamcc: 🌹

siennamcc: 🌹

234 likes, 32 comments

(...)

evamohn2: damn girlfriend
loglady99: THATS MY BEST FRIEND
loglady99: yall hot together
siennamcc: i love you @evamohn2 @loglady99
ellevillevillde: ??????
ellevillevillde: omg
username: i thought she was with chris 🤔
isakyaki: sienna
isakyaki: dms
username2: @username ikr ???
sinnamcc: lol
chrisschistad: who tf is this
ellevillevillda: ^
therealsanabakkoush: ^
username: ^
username2: ^

comments have been disabled

"What the fuck," Chris exclaimed, shoving the picture underneath of William's nose, "who is that?"

William looked at the picture, his eyebrows furrowed as he shrugged.

"Looks like they are close, seems like you got yourself some competition."

Chris was beyond annoyed as he clicked onto the imessage chat with Sienna, determined to find out who the guy was.

read 6:43pm

"She left me on read, what the fuck, literally all she said was that he's not her brother," Chris almost yelled, "I'm going to beat the fuck out of this guy."

William rolled his eyes at his friends violent behavior. He didn't doubt that Chris would do exatly that, however he knew better than try to talk him out of it, since it normally made him even more angry.

Instead, William patted Chris' shoulder and took another look at the picture.

"He's probably just a friend, stop over acting and just ask her when they're coming over for dinner."

Chris huffed and crossed his arms in annoyance as he decided to post a picture he had taken earlier together with William.

chrisschistad: dinner boutta be ready yall better hurry up

tagged: @magnussonwilliam

876 likes, 302 comments

(...)

loglady99: we'll be there in 5
username: omg 😍😍
username2: holy shit
loglady99: these burgers better be good
siennamcc: ^
username2: omg they're cooking dinner for the Girls
evamohn2: the ship is sailing
ellevillevillda: ship?
ellevillevillda: why are you guys cooking for noora and sienna
username3: im wet
username2: ^
username4: ^
username1: ^
isakyaki: damn vilde
isakyaki: u stupid
isakyaki: @jonas9000 you owe me 50 kroner
jonas9000: damn
jonas9000: @ellevillevilldan bcs they're dating?
loglady99: what? no we are not @jonas9000
siennamcc: ^crying
chrisschistad: draaamaaaa
-
Im sorry dis is short but im super busy picking out a prom dress bc I legit forgot prom is in a week (or two?)💀💀
ALSO DID YALL SEE THE CLIP WITJ EVA ANF CJRIS I HYPERVENTILATED, MY SMOLL CHILDREN