twenty two

twenty two, Chris

torsdag, 3:56pm

"An auction?," Sienna asked, her eyebrow raised as she looked at Chris, not quiet sure what to think.

He shrugged, stuffing another chicken nugget in his mouth.

"Yes, we kind of trashed our cabin when we were on vacation."

"And what exactly is this auction?," she asked while chewing on a fry as she scrunched up her nose.

Chris had missed her over the holidays and he would much rather be making out with her right now, instead of explaining what was going to happen at the auction, especially since he feared that Sienna might get mad at him.

He sighted and leaned back in his chair.

"Well, basically you can hook up with one of us," he said, scratching the back of his neck, "and you have to pay for it." Her eyes widened, the fries she was about to eat falling back onto her plate.

"You are prostituting yourselves?" Chris awkwardly laughed as he bit on his bottom lip. "Well, I wouldn't call it tha-"

"You are hooking up with people for money, that is prostitution."

Chris sighted, wishing that girls weren't so god-damn complicated all the time and would understand the point he was trying to make.

"Well, we have to pay for the cabin somehow."

Sienna wasn't sure what to think.

She felt weird and didn't know if it was because she had a problem with the auction in general or because she was simply jealous over the fact that another girl got to hook up with Chris.

"Well I can't change it anyways," she mumbled, "have fun, I guess." His eyebrow raised, a confused look forming on his face.

"What do you mean? Aren't you going to come?"

She shook her head. She would most certainly not go and watch Chris make out with someone else right in front of her.

"You have to, there is going to be a party afterwards," he told her, contemplating whether or not he should tell her that he wanted her to make the highest bid, so he could make-out with her instead of another girl.

"I might come to the party," she trailed off, stuffing some fries into her mouth, "but I don't think that I'd enjoy the auction very much."

"Isn't the rest of your bus going to be there?," he tried reasoning, "I bet Vilde would pay for hooking up with William."

Sienna only shrugged. She could imagine Vilde going, however she was pretty sure that neither Sana nor Noora would go, so she wouldn't feel bad for staying back either.

"Please Sienna, I really want you to be there," he said, pouting as the girl in front of him still didn't seem to give in. "And I want to make out with you, so you have to bid for me."

Her cheeks turned red at his confession and she rolled her bottom lip into her mouth.

"I'm not going to spend my money on this, I rather would buy new clothes or donate it."

Chris rolled his eyes. Why was she so stubborn sometimes. He knew she would be jealous if he made out with another girl, yet she refused to come.

"Come on, I'll even give you the money, I just really don't want to hook up with another fan-girl."

A month ago Chris would have never dreamed about saying these words, hooking up was pretty much his religion, however now Sienna was the only person he wanted to kiss.