eighteen

eighteen, sienna

fredag, 3:06am

Warning; mature content ahead, read at your own risk

Sienna yawned, slipping into the shirt Chris had given her. She had helped him cleaning up after the party, not that he had given her much of a choice.

He had told her that he couldn't drive her home since he was drunk but refused to let anyone else drive her home either, so she had to settle with sleeping over at his house. Not that she minded.

"Every time I see you in my clothes I can't believe how hot you look," Chris commented while patting on the spot in his bed next to him.

Sienna blushed as she made her way over to him, falling down onto the bed with a groan. She was exhausted.

Chris immediately hugged her to his chest, entangling their legs as he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"I missed this." She smiled upon hearing those words, her head turning up slightly to get a better look at Chris.

"Me too." They kept lying next to each other, Chris pressing another kiss onto her forehead. God, he needed her so much.

"Wanna make out," he asked, a smirk making its way onto his face as he suggestively moved his brows up and down.

Sienna scoffed, hitting him in the chest.

"You just ruined the moment, idiot." Chris wasn't aware that they had a moment going on, so he just chuckled. "Is that a yes?"

"Friends don't kiss each other," she said, referring to their earlier encounter.

Chris rolled his eyes. "I shouldn't have called you a friend, you are probably going to pull that card for the rest of your life," he groaned into her hair while pulling the blanket over them.

"Well, that's what we are," Sienna said, yawning once more as she snuggled deeper into the comfort of Chris' bed.

"Whatever you say," Chris huffed, his finger gliding over her lips before making it's way to her collarbones. Sienna swatted his hand away which only resulted in him chuckling as he started to prep feathery kisses to her neck, his body pressing closer to hers.

"Chris, stop," Sienna managed to get out, her breath slightly uneven, not going unnoticed by Chris.

A smirk making it's way onto his lips, his teeth grazing the sensitive skin behind her ear as he began sucking on it, Sienna's lips parting.

His left hand made it's way to her hipbones, guiding Sienna to grind against him, a low moan leaving his mouth.

Sienna's eyes widened at his actions as she tried to move away from him, however she was only pulled back, their lower halves grinding against each other again.

This time Sienna couldn't hold back the small moan that left her lips, a blush immediately forming on her cheeks.

"Friends, huh," Chris chuckled huskily as his lips wandered lower on her neck, pressing a few kisses to the swell of her breast.

Sienna's body and face grew hot as she squirmed, making Chris let out an irritated sight. No one had ever touched her like this, nobody had ever made her feel like this and Siena wasn't sure whether she liked it or not.

"God, you are perfect," Chris muttered, his voice low as his hands roamed underneath of Sienna's shirt, stopping at the hem of her bra.

His eyes found hers, as if asking her whether she was okay or if she wanted him to stop, however as Sienna only let out a small whimper. He let out a string of curse words, pulling the shirt over her head.

Sienna felt exposed as his eyes hungrily took in her body and she was about to cover herself up when Chris let out a shaky breath, his large hand gripping her wrists to pin them over her head.

"I'm going to make you feel so good," he breathed out deeply, his mouth once again on her, this time right below her boobs, painfully slowly making his way down her stomach.

Chris continued placing open mouthed kisses to her body, his right hand still securely pinning Sienna's hands down to the bed, his left hand on her tight, wandering higher by the second.

Sienna felt dizzy, not sure what was about to happen or if she wanted it, however, her body betrayed her, as her hips jerked up just when Chris had reached the hem of her panties.

His lips leaving her skin as he looked up at her, a smirk on his handsome features.

"Tell me we are only friends, again," he said, the smirk clearly evident in his voice. Sienna huffed stubbornly, not about to give in.

"We are just friends."

Chris couldn't help but roll his eyes, his hands nonetheless kept roaming her body, stopping at the thin material of her panties once again.

"Didn't know friends did this," he muttered, his finger hooking in the sides of Sienna's underwear pulling them down in one swift motion.

Cold air hit Sienna and she quickly tried to close her legs, pink tinting her cheeks as she refused to look at Chris.

"So damn beautiful," he mumbled to himself, his finger lightly moving along her already wet folds.

A desperate whimper left Sienna's parted lips, as her eyes closed in pleasure. His finger slowly pushed into the small girl who was left squirming underneath of him.

Chris had never seen anything more beautiful and his fingers curled inside of Sienna, her hips buckling to create more friction.

"C-Chris," she stuttered, her breath uneven, her eyes opening a little to get a better look at him. The brunette boy was biting his lip, his eyes focused on Sienna as he let out some curse words every now and then all while his fingers kept pumping in and out of her.

"I can't last mu-" a moan ripped through her body as Chris added another finger, her breath picking up even more.

Siennas whole body was on fire, moans and pants leaving her mouth. Never in her seventeen years of existence did Sienna imagine being in a position like this, however it felt better than anything she had experienced so far.

She kept focusing on Chris' voice and his fingers that kept curling inside of her, his name slipping out of her mouth, making Chris hum in approval.

"Sienna," he breathed deeply his teeth tugging at his bottom lip as his eyes fell on her face. Her lips parted, her forehead wrinkled in pleasure. "Come now."

Sienna felt a knot building in her stomach as she let out a loud moan, her eyes rolling back as she reacher her peak.

His fingers left her core as he placed a sloppy kiss to her neck, before pressing another peck to her lips.

Her chest was rising up and down rapidly as she tried to regain her breath, her eyes still closed, scared to look at Chris after their actions.

"Just so you know, you are my girl," she heard Chris mumble as he pushed a strand of slightly damp hair behind her ear. "My girl."

She didn't reply, only opened her eyes to look at him, a small smile forming on her lips.

"Okay, friend." Chris placed a hand over his heart, his expression morphing into one of fake hurt. "Did you just friendzone me?"

Sienna giggled, pulling the covers over her still pretty much naked body. "Seems like it, Christoffer."

He let out a small laugh aswell, pressing yet another kiss to the girl's lips, before getting up from the bed.

"You should get some rest," he called over to Sienna, while making his way over to the door of his bedroom, "I'll join you in a few minutes, just have a little something to take care of."

-

ISTG I FELT SO UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING THIS OML

+++ I'm watching evak videos rn and I'm so EMO

question: whos your fav character in skam?
mine is Jonas yet here I am writing a Chris fanfic 🤔