sixteen

sixteen, sienna

onsdag, 7:45pm

"Well this is awkward," Sienna trailed off, the feeling of jealousy consuming her as she looked at a, only in a pair of underwear dressed Chris, Emma standing behind him in one of his shirts.

This should be me, she thought, her eyes not wanting to meet Chris' as she bit her lip uncomfortably.

When he had opened the door, she was about to apologize, however her words got stuck in her throat as her eyes had fallen onto the blonde girl who desperately clung onto Chris' arm, hickeys all over both of their bodies.

Chris cleared his throat, sending Emma a small glance over his shoulder, before looking back at Sienna, hurt clearly evident in her eyes.

"Uhm - I'm not trying to sound rude, but what are you doing here?," Chris asked, his eyebrow raised as his heart ached upon seeing tears well up in Sienna's eyes.

"W-Well I came here to talk, but it seems you are busy," she stuttered, finally looking up at him.

He wanted to do nothing more than hug her close to his chest, whisper sweet nothings into her ear and never let go of her, however he only crossed his arms, nodding his head once and sighting.

"Talk away," he said while leaning against the door frame, well aware of the presence of Emma behind him.

"Uhm," Sienna muttered, her eyes looking at Emma for a split second, "I kind of wanted to talk in privacy."

Chris rolled his eyes, turning back to Emma and slinging an arm around her waist. "She's just going to pretend like she's not here."

Sienna wanted to cry. Not only was Chris with another girl, but also was he openly displaying it and being mean to her.

She had thought they could talk and make up and wanted nothing more than to lie in Chris arms again, however her plan seemed to not even work in the slightest.

"Well, can I come in, I brought food," she whispered, holding a bag of Mc'Donalds fries and chicken nuggets in front of her, not daring to meet his eyes.

Chris felt bad for her, so he nodded and gestured for her to come in, her small feet carrying her into his living room where she sat the food on the kitchen counter and turned to Chris who's arm was still securely wrapped around Emma, who seemed annoyed that Sienna had interrupted them.

She shrugged it off and awkwardly shuffled from one foot to another, not sure how to start.

She had thought it was going to be easier, however Emma's presence had completely coughed her off guard.

"So, are you gonna say anything?," Chris asked after a good two minutes of Sienna staring on the tiled kitchen floor without attempting to start a conversation.

Her head snapped up as she nodded quickly.

"Yes, right - uhm, I just wanted to apologize," she said, rubbing the back of her head.

"You know that Frederik is just a friend, I have told you so numerous times."

Chris felt his anger increasing upon her just mentioning his name, however he took a deep breath to calm himself.

"And I'm sorry if it looked different, but we were literally just watching movies and eating pizza - and talking about you, I guess," she mumbled the last sentence, speaking more to herself than him. Chris heat skipped a beat, his tongue darting out to moisten his lips. She talked about him?

"When you rang the door and we kis-," she cleared her throat, looking at Emma warily.

"When you rang the doorbell and we talked, I forgot all about him, I probably was equally surprised as you suddenly hearing his voice."

Sienna's fingers played with the hem of her shirt as she looked at Chris, waiting for him to finally say something.

He hummed, just about to reply, when Emma sighted dramatically and tapped his shoulder.

"Is this going to take any longer? Because I'm going home otherwise, I have homework to finish."

She pressed a longing kiss onto his lips, Sienna's eyes following her hand that was making it's way towards the hem of his pants slowly.

Her stomach clenched painfully as she quickly looked away.

"I was just about to go," she muttered, making her way towards the door, her shoulder bumping with Chris' slightly.

"Go ahead, enjoy the food and the rest of your night," she said before closing the door shut.

-
istg the penetrator song is such a BOP