I Know Your Secret

~DRACO'S POV~

I laid in bed for a while this morning just thinking about what happened last night. I will admit that I loved feeling her body against mine and man did it killed me to stop last night. I knew I had to though or it would have gone too far, and I know she isn't ready for that. I wouldn't normally think so much about it with other girls but I was starting to care about what happens to Granger. It was something I couldn't explain and I'm not too sure I would need to. 

I decided to get up and go make myself a coffee in our new kitchenette. I threw on different sweat pants from yesterday, this time grey and walked out of my room. There was a sweet aroma coming from the kitchenette and I rounded the corner to see Granger making herself some blueberry pancakes. Wow, I didn't know she could cook... "Good morning Granger," I said and sat on one of the breakfast bar stools. She turned and smiled at me and I returned it. "Morning Malfoy," She said happily.

"What's got you all happy this morning?" I asked her furrowing my brows. "Oh nothing really, just thought I would try out Ginny's pancake recipe and honestly, they taste amazing." She said and turned around handing me a plate with two pancakes and some bacon on it. It looked delicious and so did she... she was wearing similar PJs to the night before or maybe not exactly PJs. It was more like a long, tight around the chest t-shirt and a pair of panties peeking out underneath. The shirt was white and very much see-through showing the grey and powder blue stripes on her panties. 

"Granger... come on, what are you doing?" I asked her causing her to turned around and give me a sad look. "What, are the pancakes that bad?" She asked as I cut a piece and put it in my mouth, they were far from bad, they were incredible. "No way, Hermione these are fantastic," I said getting up and walking over to her. I turned her to face me and wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her against me. The second I did that she could feel me getting hard and understood what I was talking about. I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear. "Why are you doing this to me Granger" She shivered a bit before giggling lightly. "Aw what's wrong Malfoy? Can't control yourself?" She teased rubbing against me before turning back to her cooking. I moaned at her teasing and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, pulling her tight to me. I leaning my head down on her shoulder and brought my lips close to her ear.

"Maybe I don't wanna control myself" I whispered to her. She brought her hand back and rubbed my throbbing erection and I moaned pushing into her hand. Too quickly it was gone. Defeated, I walked back to my seat to eat just as there was a knock on the portrait door. "Are you expecting someone Granger? It's only 7 am" I asked her finding it a bit odd that someone would come this early. "Nope, are you expecting someone Malfoy?" She asked 

"Not that I know of, but would your sexy little ass like to get the door or shall I?" I asked and I saw her blush. "You can, I'm in no way dressed to entertain." She said and I nodded smacked her arse on my way to answer it. I got to the portrait as the person was knocking again. As I was walking over I thought about when it would be a good time to tell Granger I know about her little secret. I reached the door and said the password, letting it spring open. "Potter? What are you doing here so early?" I asked him, just a little bit confused. "Well, I'm here to see Hermione, obviously, don't you ever wear a shirt?" he said and I rolled my eyes and started walking before he could even finish his sentence. I made it back to the kitchen well before he did and walked up to Hermione. "It's Potter, let's see if you have the same effect on him as you do on me" I whisper in her ear laughing and kissed her neck before walking away. 

"You're on Malfoy" She said and winked at me turning back to shut off the skillet she was cooking on. Harry rounded the corner not quite seeing the bottom half of what Hermione was wearing until she saw him and ran into his arms. She is one clever girl, this might actually be a worthwhile bet. "Harry" She exclaimed as she jumped in his arms. He smiled and wrapped them around her waist or rather the top part of her ass and squeezed her back before putting her down.