Another Day Off

~DRACOS POV~

I woke up alone in my bed, remembering the mixer last night. I realized that I told Hermione I loved her two in the last two days, and I've never told anyone that in my life, not even my family... but I meant it. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before stretching. I got up and made my way out to the kitchen to see if Mione was up yet. I thought about making a big breakfast but she was really tired so who knew when she would be up. I settled on making coffee and omelets with some fruit on the side and surprising her with breakfast in bed. I had just finished the first omelet when an owl flew in. I wonder what that could be about. It was only 6 am... I walked over to the owl and grabbed the letter, throwing the owl a treat before he flew out. As I opened the letter I realized it was from McGonagall. 

Dear Mr. Malfoy,

I realize you are probably the only one up as I assume the four of you didn't get home until late. I already sent a message to Ms. Weasley and Mr. Zabini so don't worry about them. I just wanted to inform you and Ms. Granger that you are again excused from classes to recuperate from yesterday. You both did a fantastic job and I commend you for it. That will be all, tell Hermione and enjoy your day!

Sincerely,  Minerva McGonagall

That was nice of her. I put the letter on the counter and went back to cooking. It wasn't long before it was done and I shut the skillet off, putting an omelet on each plate and pouring two cups of coffee. I was about to put everything on a tray when Mia walked in. I walked over and engulfed her in a big hug. "Smells great" She said and smiled walking to the counter and taking a seat. "I slid her plate over to her and she dug in still half asleep. "Mmm this is so good," She said making me laugh. She looked cute in her matching wonder woman shirt and panties and I just smiled happy that she was mine. When we were both finished eating I passed her the note and she quickly read threw it. "That was nice of her" She said and we got up cleaning our dirty dishes. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. She rested her head on my chest and I rest mine on top of hers. "Hey wanna have a nice relaxing movie day? Make some popcorn later, stay in our pj's and snuggle in a fuzzy blanket?" I suggested

"Can I take a bubble bath first, I've been wanting one since I saw that tub" She asked smiling big up at me. "I suppose, but only if I can join you," I said and her smile got bigger. "I wouldn't have it any other way," She said and turned around grabbing each of my hands in each of hers, pulling me to the bathroom. I pushed to door shut with my foot and locked it just in case. She continued to walk over to the bathtub letting go of my hands and bending down to turn the tap on. I remembered that night in Brazil and grabbed her hips pressing her ass against me. She surprised me by moving her body around in circles grinding into me. It wasn't long before I was hard and I groan when she shut the water off and stood up. "Always so horny" She said looking at me like she wondered how I did it. She laughed to herself then and pulled her top over her head and shimmied out of her panties. I dropped my briefs then and pulled her in for a kiss. I don't think we have had a kiss yet where sparks haven't flown, and to be honest, I doubt we will. She pulled away and stepped into the tub sitting in the warm water sinking down and sliding back so I could sit in front of her. She pulled me back so I could relax against my chest. We sat there with the jets beating against us, that coupled with the feeling of her against me sent me into complete relaxation. 

She grabbed the soap and rubbed it between her hands before sliding it back to its spot. When she released it I grabbed her hands and brought them down to my chest, she moved her hands softly and slowly against my skin and made her way to the parts of my body that were covered in water. She brought her knees up on either side of me and I rested my arms on them, pushing myself back against her even more. She ran her hands down my arms and then my body, slowly brushing over my cock and I moaned lightly. "That felt good Mione." I said in a husky voice. She teased a little more until I had to turn around and pull her on to my lap.