The Mixer

~HERMIONE'S POV~

I woke up next to Draco for the second day in a row and it felt good. Sleeping beside him has kept away the nightmares. I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake him, feeling really sore as memories of last night flowed through my head. I sat with my knees up leaning against them as I bit the tip of my thumb, a small smile on my face as I remembered every touch, every feeling. I felt a hand rub circles on my back and I turned my head laying it on my arm and looking at Draco. "Everything okay, pretty girl?" He asked and I nodded "Just remembering everything from last night," I told him honestly. He sat up then and met my lips softly with his. "Hermione," He said his face turning serious. "I love you... I'm in love with you, I think I have been for a long time" He whispered pressing his forehead to mine, his hand caressing my cheek. The shock of what I just heard had me frozen for a second before I moved to straddle his waist. He stayed sitting up and my hands wound around his neck and threw his hair, keeping his forehead on mine. I pressed my lips softly to his as his hands rested on my hips. "I'm in love with you too Draco," I told him truthfully and he chuckled in his husky morning voice and flipped me around tickling my sides. 

"Marry Me..." He laughed as he tickled me. "WHAT! Your crazy, we're 18" I laughed and tried to tickle him back. "I don't care. Marry me" He asked again. "Later," I said kissing him quickly and escaping out from under his arm and out of his room. When I got to the kitchen Ginny was already up and looked for something, hopefully, a pan for her amazing pancakes. I walked up beside her moving kind awkward cause I was sore. I opened the cupboard and pulled out the skillet we cook on. "Is this what you were looking for?" I asked and she smiled. "Yup!" She said taking it with a smile and dancing around the kitchen to get it set up. 

"Gin...whats gotten into you? You seem happier than normal."I told her even though I already had a feeling. I'm guessing her night ended the same way mine did, which really isn't like her because she just met Blaise a couple of days ago... not that I'm judging. "Well... you see, after the shower, I had with Blaise last night, we kinda, you know, did it." She said blushing like mad. "GINNY!" I accidentally said really loudly. We both covered our mouths laughing and I'm pretty sure we woke the boys up. 

"I know Mione but it was A-mazing, I hurt still but oh my Godric" She said then smirked at me. "Oh and don't act all innocent, I could hear the two of you down here doing the same thing!" She said and we both broke out laughing. "Mione can I ask you something?" She said her face turning serious. I nodded and she looked past me and a big smile crossed her face, I turned around and looked but nothing was there. I looked back a Ginny so she could ask her question. "Was that your first time?" She asked 

"Ya, why do you ask?" I said raising an eyebrow.  "Cause I'm sore right now and I was just wondering if that was supposed to happen, like is it supposed to last that long?" She asked, worry showing in her eyes. "Ya it's normal, Draco talked to me about it before we did anything... he warned me I might be sore and that it would hurt at first, just in case I wanted to back out." I told her "Gin he was so incredible about the whole thing, it was just like I always hoped it would be, he was so careful with me and he was just amazing, truly a god in bed," I said sighing and smiling. 

"You're cute Mione, cute pj's by the way," She told me smiling. "Thanks Girl! Oh!" I said as I felt arms slide around my waist. "So... you think I'm what did you say? Amazing?" He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. "You heard that?" I said blushing a little. "Ya I heard that I've been here a while." He said and I blushed even more. He turned me around and pulled me into a big bear hug. I snuggled into his chest. He kissed the top of my head before resting his head on mine. Just then I noticed Blaise walk into the room and wrap his arms around Ginny's shoulders from behind. "They really do look perfect together don't they?" Blaise said "So do we..." He finished which caught my attention and I turned in Draco's arms and looked at Ginny. Draco laughed.