Brazil

*****WARNING: This chapter is jam-packed with mature content, if you are not comfortable with this DO NOT READ IT. The story will still make sense if you just skip to the next chapter. *********

~HERMIONE'S POV~

"Hey, Draco can you throw in a pizza while we pick out a couple of outfits?" I asked him smiling as I walked out of the kitchen. "Sure Mia" He said winking as Blaise and Ginny gave each other 'what is going on' looks "What the bloody hell was that?" Blaise asked raising an eyebrow "Why don't we explain in the hot tub after pizza?" Draco said "Good Idea" I agreed pulling Ginny in my room and closing the door behind me.

"Okay spill," Ginny said as soon as we were alone, putting a muffliato charm on the door. "I don't really know what to say Gin... We have been getting along really well and he's been so sweet and he's so damn hot... I think I'm falling for him..." I told her blushing like crazy "Mione I'm so happy for you, you have been a whole different person with him, in a good way, you are always happy these days" She said and squeezed me into a hug. I walked into my closet and picked out two outfits, we figured it was best to keep it simple and somewhat neutral. I picked out a Grey high-low skirt with a cropped lilac tank top pairing it with a gold necklace. Ginny choosing ripped white shorts with a blue tank the flipped out at the bottom and a gold necklace to finish it off. Knowing we were happy with our choices we changed into our swimsuits and I sent Ginny to the kitchen while I went to grab Towels. "Draco" I yelled from the bathroom making my way back to the kitchen. "I didn't see any towels in the bathroom, we couldn't have used them all last night," I said as he was cutting the pizza. "I already grabbed some beautiful," He said making my heart flutter once again. We all grabbed a slice of pizza and stood around the counter. When Blaise and Ginny were enthralled in conversation Draco nudged me. "I think we should get them together" He whispered so only I could hear. I looked at him and nodded with a huge smile on my face.

We all finished dinner quickly and settled into the hot tub. "Okay so explain yourselves. I've noticed the past few days you two have become quite close, in fact, I've noticed quite a bit of intimacy as well, are you guys friends with benefits or something?" Ginny asked looking at us both and I realized there was no way to get out of this. "Well, we decide that there is no point in being enemies when we enjoy each other's company so we became friends. Since I find her incredibly beautiful and sexy and everything else for that matter and I can't get enough of her I guess you could call it that. But she knows I have had a crush on her for years, so if you ask me, we are not friends with benefits at all, I think we are on the verge of being something much more, or at least I hope so... and no we haven't had sex, yet" Draco said looking directly at Blaise as if he knew that question would come up. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was both relieved and shocked, my chest was on the verge of exploding... why didn't he tell me he wanted more? Everyone started laughing and I'm guessing it was from the look on my face. "Well why don't you guys just date then," Blaise asked

"Cause no one would approve of it except maybe you two and we don't wanna cause that kinda crap right now, plus I have some unresolved things I'm dealing with," I told them talking about my secret "Well then just don't tell anyone except us and whatever you're dealing with I'm sure being with Malfoy will make it easier," Ginny said giving my hand a squeeze. "Ya, that's a good idea Gin just keep it between the four of us, that way you guys can act the way you do when we aren't around and I know you act a bit different and then just pretend you aren't together in front of everyone else for now," Blaise added approving of the idea. I looked at Draco and he leaned over "We can talk about it later" He whispered in my ear, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Guys there is something I need to tell you" I blurted before I realized what I was doing. My hand shot up to my mouth and Draco looked at me with wide eyes. "Are you sure about this?" He asked looking shocked. "Mione you can trust us, we won't say anything if that's what you want," Ginny assured me. "You don't understand Ginny, you really can not say a single thing to anyone, you either Blaise, this is really serious" Draco added, looking at them as if they wouldn't see the light of day again if they said a word.