Story #3 (Group 1)Skating

Holly's Pov:

It was Tuesday once again, therefor Poppy will want to go skating again. Though most of the time I would stay at home and she would go with Rickie or Stella, but this time I had literally nothing else to do.

I went to Poppy and tugged at her shirt, meaning: I need your attention! She looked down at me and asked "whatcha need?" She asked. I pointed to her with a double pistol kinda way. "You wanna come skating with me?" She asked. I nodded vigorously, she understood me so well!!

Time Skip~~~~~ to later that night

We were both in Poppy's car, she had some money with her to get into the skating rink and rent skated for me. She always came skating on Tuesday so she had her own to bring with her. When we got to the rink we rented my skates and started skating.

I've gone skating with her many times in the past, but I have to admit, I'll never be as good as her. We were normally the strangest looking people in the rink, we were normally holding hands to make sure one of us doesn't fall over the other. She was mainly helping me though. Though there was not as many people here on Tuesday as on Sunday, there were still people to try to avoid if you weren't that good.

We were happily skating along, gotten used to the wheels connected to my feet. When suddenly a speed skater shot beside me and knocked me down. I couldn't see him since I completely can't see through my left eye.

Poppy helped me up and saw my ripped jeans, and through the extra strings we could both see the ripped skin, blood slowly flowing out. She brought me back to the carpeted area and to the bathroom. Since the bathroom was tiled (FOR SOME GOD FORSAKEN REASON) she had to hold me up and onto the counter to wash my knee off and wipe it down with paper towels.

"Does it feel any better? Are you okay?" She kept asking me while I kept nodding. Though the kid really scared me, I feel a lot better with her by my side.

Time Skip~~~~~ to even later that night

We're now in Poppy's car once again and going to her house to have a sleep over. Our parents don't really care anymore, we've been doing this kind of stuff for a while. We love having sleep overs just to get away from other people and just be friends by our selves together.