Story #19 (Part 3) (Group 1) Breaking

Holly's Pov:

I watched Poppy walk into the classroom, she looked at me for only a second and walked towards the back of the class to our- her seat. I didn't look back, she probably thought I was a new student or something.

I wouldn't blame her though, I did look like a completely new person.

~~~Time Skip~~~

After that class I couldn't take it anymore, she didn't know i was right in front of her face and she still acted like nothing happened.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the side doors of the school, off campus and towards my house, she wouldn't notice I left anyways.

Poppy's Pov:

School was finally done until next year, or after the break. I headed back to my car to wait even more for Holly. I got really worried after around fifteen minutes standing outside my car in the cold.

I jumped into my car and turned it on to crank the heat up to cool down. I pulled my phone out the text Holly

"hey where are you babe?"

I pressed the send button and waited.

Holly's Pov:

I sat in my room, the small, terrible exuce of a bedroom, on my bed and tapped off more ash from my smoke. I had stolen them from my dad earlier to calm down and forget today.

My hair was dry now and in my face again, I took my jacket off and put on a tank top to replace my sweater and binder. My shoes were in the corner and the socks were in the trash because of all the holes in them. I had ducked my head in between my knees and hanging my arms on my knees, dry ashes falling into my greasy, damp hair.

I felt tired, and stressed. Skin stretched thin over bones sanded down to twigs. I started to feel dizzy and about to fall forwards on my face and fall asleep, until I heard a ring from across my room. It was my phone.

I lifted my head up to look at my phone, I got up and took a drag of the smoke and picked up the phone to see a notification from Poppy. I looked at the last word in the message and stared with a blank face.

Is she brain dead.

And without thinking I threw the phone across the room, hitting the wall with more than necessary force. I took another drag and threw the smoke into the trash can beside my bed, not thinking about getting an ashtray before hand.

I lit up another smoke and took another drag. I picked up the mp3 player from the floor and turned it on, looking through the songs and putting it on bluetooth. I played Cabin Crazy by NetNobody, turned it up most of the way up and forgot whatever just happened earlier.

Damn, I wish I could drive.

Poppy's Pov:

I waited for another fifteen minutes for Holly, they hadn't responded and I was starting to worry about why they wouldn't respond.

My mind went to worst case scenarios like they were kidnapped, killed or robbed. I stopped thinking like that and started to think into it.

Oh no. OOHHHH NOO!

they saw Gabe kiss me didn't they!? I started to freak out and tried to text Holly again.

"Holly,Gabe kissed me"

"I didn't kiss back I swear i hated it!!"

"please answer me!!!!"

They stayed silent. I put the car in drive and drove out of the parking lot. I thought about Holly the whole way home. They probably just refused to read the texts, they'll get over it in the morning and everything will go back to normal by the time we planned our day on the break.