Story #12 (Group 1)Play Ground

Dustin's Pov:

Me, Lucus and Stella were walking out of the one class we have together and about to split to our separate classes. "Hey, I almost forgot, me and Rickie are sharing Mittens too, but only on his weeks." I informed Stella. "That's alright with me, just don't end up arguing or fighting over her." she said. "We won't. Me and Rickie already talked about that."

I was to focused on talking and Stella that I ran into someone while walking down the hall. I looked up and saw Rickie and Pierce. My face heated up while seeing him and realizing how short I was compared to him. "Well speak of the devil, we were just talking about you Rickie." Stella said. "Were you? I was just waiting for him to walk him to Spanish." I had Spanish with him so we normally walk there together.

"Hey, you guys want to hag out after school, somewhere new that I was thinking about." Pierce suggested. "Depends on where your thinking of. If it's at the mall or someone's house then sure. But if it's at the-" "The playground!" Stella got cut off by Rickie and Pierce saying the area together with jazz hands and grins on their faces.

"I'm down!" I said excited. I loved that play ground as a kid and I would totally go there again. "I don't know if my mom would be happy with that, but I'll ask anyways." Stella said pulling out her phone to text her overprotective mom. "I'll ask Lucus when I see him next period." Pierce said walking off down the hall. "Alright, meat you at your car later." Rickie said back to him.

Time Skip~~To after school~~

We're all packed into Pierce's car. Me, Stella, Rickie, Pierce and Lucus because apparently he agreed to this. We finally stopped at a chain link fence that we all could easily see through, we were at the elementary school play ground. It wasn't the same as the one near main street with the really cool stuff, but it still looked fun.

Pierce parked the car and we all piled out and we all just looked at the fence for a bit. "So. . here we are. . . . now what?" Lucus asked, leaning on the side of the car. "We climb!" Pierce said and jabbed his foot into a hole and pulled himself up the short fence. The fence only had to be high enough for little kids to not climb over it and run away.

When I got to the top I flipped over and landed on my back to the ground. I got up and Stella brushed my back off of the dirt and twigs. "Thanks." "Your welcome"

I ran off to the swings that I stayed on the entire time during recess time in Elementary school. The one on the far right facing the rest of the play ground and my back facing the building. I tried to sit on the seat but it was suddenly so much more smaller than what I remembered. I got back up when I saw Rickie coming over to the swings.

"Hey, you seem quite big for those there." motioning towards the swing I was sitting in. "Um. . ya I've grown a lot since the days I loved this swing so much." I grabbed the chain and sat back down, looking fairly stupid. A sophomore in high school sitting in an elementary school play ground swing with a Junior staring at him.

"Excuse me I'm trying to me a 2nd grader again" I said and started to swing around on the swing. He moved and I actually started to go a little higher, not going too high since this isn't suppose to hold a high schooler, or anybody older than 12.

Rickie sits down on the swing beside me and Pierce walks over and sits on the swing beside Rickie. I looked up a bit to see Stella and Lucus at the top of a tube slide thing. They were talking and joking and seemed like they were friends for so long. I so wanted to ship it, but I knew they were just friends and I didn't want to force it.

Time Skip~~The next day~~

We stayed at the play ground for so long, it was probably a bad idea since we were pretty sure we saw a few teachers looking out their windows at us. Plus we were kinda tired the next day since we had a very long game of tag just for the fun of it, so that made Stella and Rickie's legs hurt a lot today.

*Pierce, Lucus, Dustin, Stella and Rickie go hang out in the elementary school play ground*