Story #11 (Group 1)Rickie

*This will just be a little backstory of Rickie since he was one of the first characters I made in this group of characters. Hope you guys enjoy*

~~When Rickie is in 4th grade(Elementary school)~~~

I was in 4th grade and in that weird program where one of the 5th grade classes had to come to your class and help us read bigger books that they were probably reading by themselves. At the beginning of the year we were assigned with a student and had to deal with that 5th/4th grader on the second Tuesday of each month unless they were absent that day. In that case you would have to help someone else who had to deal with two 4th graders or join someone else that had only one 4th grader.

At the beginning of the year i was assigned with a boy named Pierce. Though at the back of my mind I knew he was only one year older than me, I felt like I was being helped by the oldest reader of all existence and that I was only a small foolish child not knowing some of the easiest of words.

Sometimes I would see him right when I get outside to play, right when he has to go back inside to learn more stuff. At these times he had his short bangs dyed certain colors like yellow, red and even dark pinkish purple. He was so nice to me and we even became friends after a while of not focusing on reading but more about each other. 

He taught me other things like how to dye your own hair and which colors would be the best for my hair color. He also said that a side shaved hair cut would look really cool on my! Though when I asked my mom if I could get that haircut she insisted that I shouldn't. So me being the stupid 4th grader I was just wanted to be cool and did it myself! Though Pierce's was on his left side I did mine on my right side.

My mom was not happy with me, I got grounded and got my TV privileges away (including the Xbox we had). Though she did kinda like the haircut after a while and let me have it through the rest of the year and maybe even dye it through high school!!(But that's not what we're talking about yet)

I just don't get it sometimes, some parents let their children do some things while others would hate it if they did that certain thing. That reminded me as well, I wanted to hang out with Pierce more often, like with my friends as well because I don't think they know about Pierce yet either.

~~Later that year~~Near The End~~

When our last meeting for this year came around Pierce told me something that I didn't want to know, since Pierce was in 5th grade he had to go to the middle school while I stayed here for another year until I got to go to the middle school as well to see him again. Though when I do get to the middle school he would already be in 7th grade and me in 6th!!

*Sorry I couldn't continue this yet, I ran out of ideas for now. Expect more in the future at some point*