Story #1 (Group 2)

Dan's pov:

Sitting in the giant moving truck and driving to our new home. Since there wasn't any room behind the front seats for a child to sit in, my daughter, Ava had to sit beside me in the passenger seat. She was really excited about it before the trip since it was her first time because of her age, but around half an hour into the ride she was passed out.

It's fine though since the new house isn't even that far away. . .

Before we got into the truck we got the few stuff we had in our small home and packed it all into box's and packed those into the giant house of a truck we rented. Ava packed a bag full of stuffed animals for the ride and hopped into the passenger seat.

Time Skip~~1 hour Later~~

I parked the truck and looked over at Ava, she was still fast asleep. I reached over and shook her shoulder until her head lifted off the high window. "Are we there yet?" She asked her eyes squinting out the big front window.

"Ya, we're here, hope your not tired yet. We still have to unpack too." I explained looking out the window to the upgraded house in front of us.

Ava straightened up and opened the door to get out. I did the same and climbed out.

After the long car ride we still needed to go get something to eat for dinner and unpack enough to sleep tonight.

Time Skip~~2 Days Later (or after they unpacked everything)

We both flop down onto the couch and looked around our new living room, into the kitchen and out the window next to the TV and into the woods outside. Then suddenly, an idea came to mind.

"We haven't adventured the yard by any chance?" I asked outloud.