Story #4(Group 1)Ur so Gay!

Dustin's Pov:

*Summertime*It was just me, my beautiful boyfriend and Stella, at Stella's house. She wanted to show me a couple other makeup tips to keeps me the beautiful boy I am, because sometimes a man isn't beautiful, and that is completely fine.

I just wanted to bring Rickie so I could kiss him ounce she puts something on my lips. We both admitted before that I don't really look good with dark lipstick on, so she only puts good smelling chap stick on. 

Though Stella doesn't know that we're dating, or that Rickie's gay, and she likes him, and we know how she is sometimes. So he's kinda scared to tell her.

Me and Stella are pretty much the only people in our friend group that wears makeup. (more than just eye liner)So we do this more than many people thought we would, get together and do each other's makeup. Though I'm not as experienced as her so I don't do much to her.

She put on some cherry smelling chap stick on me that had a small hint of red on it, though i didn't complain cause i had a really quick idea.

She's doing me right now and she forgot something in her room (we're in the bathroom right now)(Rickie is just in the background waiting for us to leave) so she got up, left and leaving me and Rickie alone.

When I heard Stella start walking down the stairs I quickly turned around and shoved my lips onto Rickie's. Him not expecting this was in shock and didn't have time to kiss back.

I finally pulled back when I heard Stella on the stairs again. He was still in shock since all we've ever done when in our relationship was cuddle and little pecks on the forehead and cute stuff like that. I finally wanted something a little more.

I quickly sat back down on the small chair we had in the bathroom. Lately I've been hinting at it for a while but he's never gotten it, so i had to do it myself!

Stella came back in the bathroom with foundation and makeup remover. She sat back down and immediately noticed Rickie the way he is. He was now sitting on the toilet and resting his head on his right hand looking over at me with a giant blush and smile on is face.

Stella looked back at me with a very confused face. Rickie then straightened his poster a little bit and she noticed the light red chap stick on his lips. She didn't see it very well before because he was kinda hiding it with his hand.

Stella's Pov:

I saw the light red lip balm on Rickie's lips, the same type I put on Dustin. Oh my god!! Did he kiss my high school crush?!?! I looked back to Dustin and he had a cheeky smile with a hint of "You get it now right?" kind of face.

Oh ya I understand now, I understand a lot now. That wound explain why they stay together for most of the day and always ends up cuddling together while watching movies with our friends. Oh ya it explains a lot!! OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO GAY!!

Time Skip~~~~~ to after explaining everything and finishing that makeup thing

I let them go home after I was done with Dustin, still not sure why he had to bring Rickie along. Though, I guess I wouldn't know about there relationship if he didn't come along. I'm still not that happy though, one of my high school crushes ending up being gay. How the heck did I not notice though, and why didn't anybody tell me?!?!?

Though at the same time, I'm happy for them, I can't be mad at love!!