✨Chapter 3.✨

Jack's p.o v
"Hey babe" he said, this feeling came to my stomach when he called me that but I'm not gay... I shook that thought out of my head and suddenly i felt scared to talk back what if i say something stupid..... I breathed in and out and and finally i said something, "u-uh h-hi" i mentally face palmed. He laughed lightly through the phone, Probably cause of my stupidity or my awkwardness. "So i need to talk to you about something" he said, "okay" i said proud i didn't stutter "a little birdy told me your having trouble with knowing if your gay or not" he said, my eyes widen. "Who told you that!" i said getting a bit upset, i know I'm not gay and that's final, "someone" he said, "I'm not gay and that's it! no one can change that...not even you" i said. I got this bad feeling when i said that i didn't want to hear his response "watch me" he said, "whatever" i said and decided to hang up. I started to think, the only person i know and thinks I'm having problems with my sexuality is...sophia i need to talk to her about this, if she did this I'm going to strangle her. I decided to fall asleep early, if i get to school sooner i won't see him and i don't want to.

*Next morning*

As i finished putting on my grey sweater and converse i made my way downstairs, i ate breakfast pretty quickly and when i got on the bus no one tripped me or spit a spitball at me. Guess i gotta thank sophia for that, i made my way to my locker and saw sophia there, she waved at me and instantly loaded me with questions about the phone call. "TELL ME EVERYTHING" she said while squealing, i laughed slightly and said "well he thinks that i don't know my own sexuality, when i totally do I'm straight, and he thinks he can change that" she gave me a smirk. I then remembered, someone told him that apparently i was having trouble with me being gay, "sophia did you tell him that" she gave me a totally fake confused look, "tell him what" she smiled, "you did!" i gasped. "Well duh I'm trying to help you" i closed my locker as we made our way to class with him, "help me with what?!" she looked at me "figuring out my sexuality?" she smiled as we sat down, he walked in and ruffled my hair "hey babe" he winked, my cheeks flushed a bright pink then sophia spoke up, "you don't need to figure it out, we already know even if you won't admit it....yet". I sighed as the teacher began her lesson, some girl past me a note, meet me at my house after school. I looked around till my eyes landed on him and he smiled, i tried to stand up for myself I'm not going just cause he says so, that's the problem with me i listen to him because.... i dont know. I smirked to myself and wrote, no thanks and i passed it back down feeling proud of myself. I was writing down some notes when the paper appeared on my desk again, i wasn't asking you I'm telling you i gulped. No jack don't be scared, i turned to him slowly and smiled when he looked my way and tore the paper to shreds and turned back around. I was still feeling nervous, what if he hurts me oh god why did i do that. As the bell rang i ran out of the class without sophia, as i got onto my 2nd period class i was still nervous those main bullies are in here. And what sucks more is he's not in this class with me, so i have to deal them by myself. I kept my head down while the rest of the kids walked in, i then saw them they looked at me and instantly look down. I guess there scared of me because of him, i mean even i am and he helped me but i have this bad feeling in my stomach about him. When class ended i guess the teacher saw how the bullies were bruised up and called them up i guess they left early that day, while the rest made there way out i thought she would call me but she didn't so i walked to 3rd period. I saw sophia wave at me and told me to come quickly, "finn said that your going to his house" she smirked, "no I'm not i told him i wasn't" i smiled. Her smile dropped, "why would you do that!" i sighed, "BECAUSE he can't tell me what to do and just expect me to do it". I sat at my desk in the corner and he walked in and sat right next to me, that's not even his desk! What is he doing?. And on purpose he touched my hand while he slid in his desk,I couldn't wait to just go home away from him, and his evil love potion he's using on me which is not working it's actually quite annoying....i wish somebody else had an interest in me than him but who would like me?

*last bell*

I walked in my bus and sat on my usual spot, i thought he would be mad that i didn't want to go to his house. I mean i barley know him, yes he saved me from the bullies but that doesn't mean i should go to his house and my mom would want to meet him first which is not going to happen. As i got home my mom said that there was some visitors coming by, she said that her son could be great friends with me of course i didn't think much of it so i got ready for diner and took a shower. I just wore a black buttoned up shirt with dots, and some khaki pants i didn't know who they were but my mom said to dress nice. I got down and the door bell rang, i ran to open it and saw a petite boy with light brown hair and and older woman. He smiled and said, "hi my name is noah".
___________________
___________________________
Sorry guys it took me so long to update i was sort of frustrated on how to write this chapter And this is just TRASH BUT i got it hope you like it! Bye loves. 💕
Abby. :))💛

P.s you don't know what's coming.....