✨Chapter 6.✨

Jack's p.o.v
I let out a breath as i bumped his shoulder, he look taken back and so was i. But it was totally worth it, sophia looked proud of me and noah eyes widend but then he smiled. I stopped by my locker as noah and sophia came, "hey noah, do you have any classes with us?" i asked. He nodded and said "actually the first three" i smiled, "then you have me and sophia in 1st me in 2nd and then us back in 3rd". We all walked to class and took our seats, noah sat next to me where that idiot use to sit or thought he did. I guess the person that use to sit there just gave it up and sat somewhere else. As we waited for class to start, i started to talk to noah, "so did you at least have a good first day" he turned my way, "a little, it would've been better i-", "your in my seat" we looked up at oh the idiot. I scoffed "it wasn't your seat in the first place anyways, so find another seat". Noah just kept looking at me and i kept looking at Finn, "tommrow if you sit here, i will move you myself" Finn said while glaring at noah. "If you even touch noah i swear i will do something" i said now glaring at him. Finn smirked, "you won't do any-" i stood up and i got closer, "watch me" i interrupted. His smirk fell and he then walked away. I sat back down and saw sophia laughing lightly, i smiled and looked at noah, "tell me if he tries to do something" he nodded. As class started i guess i had bad luck because, we have new seating charts since noah was new and they couldn't do it yesterday cause i was out. Were in groups of four so that's good, the teacher then called the first group "sophia, noah, jack and finn can you please sit over here" my heart stopped. Holy fuck were with finn i got up and walked to the table, i didn't want noah to sit next to finn so sophia sat next to him and i sat with noah. Everybody else got in there groups and finn just kept staring at me, while i was talking to noah i can feel it. "Okay now that every one has their group, where going to be doing a project on why you guys love eachother since Valentine's day is coming up" she smiled, while some kids groaned and the girls squealed. "But give it to the person next to you" i turned and smiled at noah, sophia turned and glared at Finn. Sucks for her, I'm glad i didn't get him i wouldn't have given him anything anyways. The teacher gave us the rest of the period off to think on what we want to say to the person next to us, of course me and noah started it was easy for me to write something about him. On the other hand sophia and Finn didn't even speak to eachother, now that she saw what he did to me she hates his guts.
*Riiiiinnngggggg*

As we got up from our seats, Finn grabbed my arm and walked out the door. I yanked his arm off of me and turned to him, "what do you want" i snarled, "i wanted to say I'm sorry i didn't mean to say that, in front of that new kid- "his name is noah" i interrupted as he rolled his eyes. "All I'm saying is I'm sorry, do you forgive me?" he asked looking at me. I wanted to but what he did was wrong, way way wrong he can't just go around and tell somebody that I'm gay which I'm totally not. "I-i can't" i stuttered, his face dropped "why not?" i looked at him dumbfounded, "because i could've lost my best friend be-" "he's not your best friend you barely met him!" he yelled. I glared at him, he sighed "i-im sorry.. again" i shook my head. I started to walk away till he asked me something, "wait are we still friends!" i turned to him slowly, "Finn we were never friends". I walked to sophia and noah who saw or maybe heard the whole thing, "wow jackie is a bad boy now" sophia smirked while i smiled, "thanks" noah said. I gave him a confused look, "for sticking up for me i guess or sort of" he said, i smiled "of course". Me and noah walked to 2nd period together, i sat down and he sits a seat behind me the teacher gave him that seat yesterday when i was gone, at least he sits behind me. As the teacher began her lesson noah passed me a paper, hey jack can i stop by your house after school, i want to talk to you about something. I read it and wrote, of course noah I'll just tell my mom to tell your mom so she won't worry on where your at and passed it back to him. He smiled and nodded, i felt someone looking at me the whole time but ignored it, the rest of class was soo boring. The teacher gave us homework yay.... And had to do another project. As the bell rang and me and noah made our way to 3rd, he was nervous again like the first time i met him which is weired, why is he so nervous he's been in that class before?. We were pretty early so i grabbed noah's arm and went to the boy's bathroom, i turned him around and stopped...it reminded me of something or someone No no no no. I shook that thought out of my head and said, "noah are you okay? You know you can tell me anything right?" he looked down and sighed, "i know but it's just that-" he stopped. "It's okay noah you don't have to t-".."I'm gay jack" noah said while a tear fell, i instantly engulfed him in a hug.
______________________
______________________________
Heyoo hope you guys like this chapter!! Some people were smart and guessed right noah's gay!! Yay!!!! Bye loves.💕
Abby. :)) 💛