✨Chapter 7.✨

Jack's p.o.v
I hugged him as if my life depended on it, i felt so bad. He came out as gay, and i cried over someone calling me that. He probably thinks i cried because i think it's bad to be gay, and i totally think it's not. While he cried in my shoulder, i said "noah it's okay it doesn't matter if your gay I'm still going to be your best friend okay". I guess it made him feel better because he finally stopped crying, and gave me one last hug and walked to class. We walked in right when the bell rang, and we sat in our seats. Sophia gave us a questionable look and, i told her I'll tell her later she nodded and we put our focuse back on the teacher. I kept taking glances at noah making sure he's alright, he smiled at me and i smiled back. I guess he'll be okay but something didn't feel right, i looked around till my eyes landed on Finn, he was glaring at noah. He looked my way and i glared back at him and mouthed, "leave him alone" he smirked and looked at the teacher again. I didn't like this at all, what did noah ever do too finn he barley came and he despises him already. I don't get it Finn is a very mysterious person and it's hard to understand him sometimes. I mean why didn't he act like this when he met me?, i can't put it together but I'm going to figure it really soon.
*Lunch*
As me sophia and noah made our way to lunch i asked noah if he was still coming to my house, "um sure if you want me too?" i smiled "of course we can just watch movies or play games and get fat" i said as he laughed a bit. As we got our trays sophia and noah made there way to the table, i felt someone tap me on the shoulder and turned to see Finn. My face dropped, "what do you want" i spat he sighed, "can i stop by your house tonight i need to talk to you" he said. I looked at him as if he was crazy, "what? No!" i said as i rolled my eyes, "why not?" he asked. "Because i said so and i have someone coming to my house tonight anyways" he gave me a questionable look, "who" i smirked "that's none of your business". He looked at me till his his eyes turned cold, "it's that noah kid isn't it" he said. "So what if it is why do you care?" i said he looked and said, "because" i raised my eyebrows "because why?" i pushed. He sighed and walked away, i shrugged and sat with noah and sophia, "what happen" sophia asked i sighed, "just being annoying as usual" she nodded and went back to eating.
*Last bell because y not*
As the bell rang me and noah headed to my locker so i can put some stuff away, sophia's mom picked her up early so me and noah headed to the bus area. As we walked in the whole place was surrounded by kids because of the different grade levels, so i took noah's arm so we won't get separated i felt him tense up and i looked at him weired. I then saw our bus come to view and i sped walked to it while holding on to noah, we stepped on and ran to the back to our seat. "So noah what do you want to do when we get there?", his lips made a thin line "um how bout we write about the project we have to do about eachother". I smile "sure" he nods and i give him my other headphone and listen to music the whole ride home. As we got home i told my mom to give noah's mom a call saying that he's here, she nodded and went to the kitchen. Me and noah headed upstairs and started on the project, i tried to think what do i love about noah well i like how he's such a nice person and i love his smile too it makes me happy. I see noah in the corner with his journal looking at the paper like if it means everything to him, i smiled a bit all his attention is on that paper... i wonder what he's writing about me. I then see noah look up at me and he blushes a bit and puts his head down, i laugh in my head and look back at my paper. About 5 minuets passed and i came up with this.

Things i love about noah.
° he's super nice to everyone.
° his smile brights up my day.
° or that it makes me happy.
°his laugh
°he puts other's first than himself.
°so i'm proud to call him my best friend. ☺
- jack grazer.

I think i did good, i folded it and put it in my back pack i looked up as noah put his away too. He smiled at me and i decided why not put on a movie, i told him to pick but we just decided on E.T. i went downstairs to get some snacks, my mom said only a bit since she doesn't want us to get a tummy ache. I brang cookies, doritos, some Hershey's and two cokes. I went upstairs and put it on the bed, i got under the covers next to noah and started the movie. During the movie my mom called me, i ran downstairs and looked up to see Finn at the door. "Do you know who this is?" my mom asked, i debated on what to say and said, "no" he looks at me dumbfounded, "jack i need to talk to you" he say. "No you don't now get out" i know it was rude but how dare he just come to my house when i specifically said no. "Jack grazer be nice" my mom scolded i sighed, "Fine but I'm not moving from here" he rolls his eyes. "Why n-" "because noah is waiting for me upstairs" i interrupted, his face turns to angry, "he's only nice to you because he likes you! But you might as well tell him you don't" i hear something fall behind me i turn around to see a sad noah and he dropped a bag of cookies. His eyes start to water up and he runs upstairs, i turn and glare at Finn. "Why would you say that are you that stupid!" i yelled angrily at him while my mom takes a step back. "I-im so s-" i shut the door in his face. "If he tries to get in call the cops i don't want to hear his Bullshit anymore" i said and ran to noah upstairs.
______________________
______________________________
I updated because nani and david are awesome and very supportive and exited about me updating so why not but since I'm updating twice today you'll have to wait another day for another chapter srry! Bye loves.💕
Abby. :))💛