✨Chapter 10.✨

Jack's p.o.v
After an awkward lunch with sophia and noah constantly looking at eachother, and smiling evily which made me scared. We went to our next class, as me noah and sophia sat down we instantly started chatting. Mr,keery is cool with us, he's like the most nicest science teacher I've ever had. As class started noah and sophia had smirks on, i looked at them confused i was about to ask them why are they acting like this but the announcement interrupted me from doing so. "Teacher's please release the students to the gym for a-" "don't" i heard another person say, "just go" the principal said and it ended. Everyone murmured and made there way to the gym, noah and sophia grabbed my arm and dragged me from getting out. I turned around, "guys what are you doing we need to go to the gym" they looked at eachother and grinned. "Okay! Why do you guys keep looking at eachother like that!" i said, they turned to me and shook their heads, "no reason". I didn't believe them at all but, they won't budge so i stopped asking and just sat on a desk. Soon i saw noah and sophia look at the door and nod, they came over to me and dragged me out of the classroom. We stopped outside the door and i turned to see rose petals on the floor, sophia nudged me to follow it. I hesitantly walked foward and followed, students were handing me flowers on the way in which i confusingly grabbed. They were smiling at me as they all handed me one by one, i soon came to a stop at the gym doors. I walked in slowly and looked around there was one light and it was on Finn, he smiled at me. I took off my backpack which i still had on and placed in on the bleachers with the flowers, "Finn what's going on" i said smiling. "Just take my hand" he said while reaching for me, i grabbed his hand and i instantly blushed. He knelt on one knee which made butterflies erupt from my stomach, in my head i was going crazy. "Firstly i want to say no I'm not going to marry you" which made me laugh and made him smile. " secondly i want to apologize". "I'm sorry sometimes, i get jealous that someone else could make you happier than i could". "I guess it's my insecurities acting up". "Because i know I'm not the smartest, or most fun and exciting". "But, i do know that no matter how hard and long you look; you'll never find somebody that loves you like i do". I looked at him wide eyed, he l-loves me?... I didn't think i was lovable. "And i want to give you a promise ring, to promise you that i will never do anything to upset you or your friends ever again". I nodded and he slid the ring on my finger, he stood back up and i gave him a huge hug, "i forgive you". I then heard clapping which soon turned into hundreds of clapping i turned to see all the grade levels smiling at us. I hugged Finn closer while hiding my face in his chest, he laughed as i did that. "It's okay babe they accept us well some", as there was a few students looking at us with a disgusted look. I laughed as i saw sophia yelling at them, i guess you can say sophia is are mom and me and noah are her son's that she must protect at all cost. As they all stopped and started making there way out of the gym sophia ran up to us and said, "say cheese" and Finn pulled me closer and sophia snapped the photo.

 As they all stopped and started making there way out of the gym sophia ran up to us and said, "say cheese" and Finn pulled me closer and sophia snapped the photo

(CAUSE WHY NOT LOL)

*After school*
As me and noah got on the bus, he saw the paper he was going to give me for tommrow sticking out of my backpack. "Hey what's that" he said as he pointed to it, my eyes widened "oh u-uhm nothing it's nothing" he just nodded and we sat down. I couldn't lie to him after all, he is my brother as sophia would say. "Okayitsyoupaperthatsaidwhyyouloveme" i said fast, he looked at me weired. "Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there" he laughed. I smiled nervously, "it's u-um the paper you said o-on why you l-love me" i said while looking down. I turned to him while he turned red, "did you read it all" he said as i nodded. He sighed, "do you think I'm weired now for writing that?" he asked i looked at him as if he was crazy. "What! That thing you wrote for me was beautiful" i said as he smiled a bit. "Thanks" he shrugged, "no problem noah your not weired your just really nice to other people and explain on why you are" i said and i messed up his hair. He swatted my hands away and smiled, "yea i do really care about you, but just so you know no i don't like you" he said. I was relived, it would've been awkward for him to like me because i don't. As i got home my mom was in the kitchen making something, "hey mom so what are you making for the two of us" i said as i set my back pack down on the couch. "You mean the four of us", i gave her a questionable look "four?". She nodded "who else is coming?" i asked. "Well my old friend i met in highschool just moved here across the street, with her daughter soo-" she said while putting some plates down. I nodded, "so you invited them for dinner?" i cut in "yea you know me, i like to be a very nice person and make them feel welcome just like noah and his mom". "Yea you are a very nice person" i said jokingly she sticked her tounge out at me, "go get dressed they should be here really soon". I ran upstairs and picked out a plain white shirt with dark skinny jeans, i didn't really feel like dressing up. As i sat down the doorbell rang and my mom went to go answer it, "hello nice to see you again" i heard my mother say, she then motioned me to come. As i appeard i saw a lady and a girl that's about my age, she then took out her hand and said, "my names talia nice to meet you" she said with a smirk.
_______________________
______________________________
Thought it was a happy ending? Think again...
I'm just getting started.
Bye loves.💕
Abby. :))💛 (no hate towards her this is just for fun. :))