✨Chapter 4.✨

Jack's p.o.v
I smiled, "hey noah" and shook his hand maybe i can introduce him to sophia she'll probably like him. I said hello to his mom too, she's a very nice lady turns out their new, and my mom wanted to make them feel welcomed. We sat at the table for dinner and noah sat next to me and my mom and his sat next to eachother and made a little conversation, it was sort of awkward so i decided to get to know him a bit, "so noah, what's your hobbies?" i asked he smiled and turned to me, "well i don't socialize alot, umm i like to draw a bit and of course i love music and i don't do sports" as he said that he laughed lightly and i smiled. If only finn could be like him nice, not scary looking, and a good personality, well I'm too scared to know about him all i know is he's a total opposite from noah. As me and noah learned more about eachother and finished dinner, our mom's totally hit it off there basically best friends now i asked if he wanted to come upstairs with me where it's quieter. As we got upstairs noah sat on my bed and looked nervous somehow, i closed the door and sat next to him, "hey noah you okay?" i asked he looked at me and smiled instantly "yea totally" i didn't believe him one bit but I just met him i don't want to barge into a problem of his. An hour went by and noah and his mom had to leave, tommrow was his first day and he's going to take the bus with me i also told him I'll show him around of course. As they walked out i still felt bad i couldn't help him on what he was dealing with, but it's none of my business. "So honey I'm going to clean up and you head onto bed okay" my mom said as she kissed my head, i nodded and went upstairs. I'm glad my mom didn't talk about my dad to noah's mom, they don't need to know about him the only one i told about my dad was Sophia, and she hasn't told a soul. I took a quick shower before going to sleep, i still wondered why noah seemed so nervous he'll tell me some day.

*Next Morning*
I woke up to my alarm going off i groaned and stood up, i went to my closet and got out a plain white shirt and threw over my black sweater, and got out some dark jeans. I went to the restroom and brushed my teeth and tied my shoes, and grabbed my back pack i decided to skip breakfast i wasn't really hungry i was just nervous and i don't know why. I sat on the bench i always sit on and waited till noah came, they lived a few houses down so he shouldn't take too long. I then saw a figure walk out the door and started walking over to me, i smiled once i saw noah's face he smiled back and sat down. "Hey jack" he said, "hey noah you exited" he shrugged, "sort of nervous" he said while playing with his fingers. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked up, "don't worry you'll be fine" he blushed and nodded, the bus pulled up and me and noah stepped on, "hey look a new loser" a kid yelled. I looked towards the kid and i glared at him till he looked down, something just told me to stick up for him and it bothered me that he called him a loser they don't even know that he's a great person. I went to the back where my seat is and we sat together, i told him to just ignore them he just nodded and smiled a bit. I grabbed out my headphones to hear music, i gave noah one so he won't be left with hearing some of the kids yell at eachother.

*At School*
As me and noah got off the bus i was telling him about sophia and how she punched that kid in the face, "and that's why those kids are scared of me now" i said finishing the story, his eyes went wide "she must know how to pack a punch" he laughed. I then saw sophia and grabbed noah's arm and ran to her, "sophia sophia! This is noah" i said smiling, she smiled instantly and gave him a big hug "your so adorable" he laughed nervously "don't worry the first time i met her i bumped into her and then she hugged me saying she was sorry, and then poof we became best friends" i laughed while she nodded. Sophia then smirked and turned me around to face him, i was still holding noah's arm who seemed confused i didn't tell him about well....Him. "Hey ba-" he stopped when he saw me holding on to noah's arm, his smirk that was there was now gone and replaced with a scowl "who's this" he asked. I could never answer a full sentence while looking at him so i looked at noah and said, "my new friend" which made noah smile big and made me a bit happy that noah is not scared of him. Sophia nodded and i looked back at him, he kept looking back and forth to me and noah which made me feel nervous. He then smirked and said, "does he know your gay" my heart stopped and i felt like crying or running somewhere, i spoke up "i-im not g-gay" as i looked down and let go of noah's arm. Everything went so fast as i found myself running out of the school while crying, why would he say that what if noah doesn't like me now or never talk to me again, he ruins everything and i now know for sure that i jack grazer hate finn wolfhard.
____________________
____________________________
HEYYYYOO Guess who updated because they had all the time in the world because their lonley?... Anyways jack finally said his name! Hope you like this chapter bye loves. 💕
Abby. :))💛