18+---- Take me away! ---18+

Ryan's POV

Cassidy locked the front door as my momma, an John left. Her mom an Blake still helpin clean the kitchen. Jason had taken off out tha back with Cassidy's aunt to do lord knows what. Although pretty sure I knew what, they were getting quite acquainted the whole opening. I walked over to the jukebox as she closed the blinds.

Strip it down by Luke Bryan starts to play and I walk over to her meeting her just as she turns around. "Dance," I ask her whispering, eyebrow raised.

Her eyes trail up my front, to my lips, then my eyes, she smirks an lifts her hand up. I slowly run my hand up her forearm an up her palm. Startin ta sway ta tha song, that electricity runnin threw me like fire. I moved in running my hand down her arm again and over to her shoulder. Then down to her hip, my other hand sliding around her to her butt and pulled her slowly inta me as her hand landed on my shoulder.

The static was insane as I pull her body against mine, dancin slow in the dim light of the cafe. "Huuuu, baby I love you," I whisper against her cheek.

She shivers an shutters "huhuhuuu, I love you too," she breaths out.

"I wanna make love to you all night long, till the sun comes up, till every drop of our strength is gone," I breath, feelin her shutter more.

My hand found tha bottom of her shirt an I ran it up under feeling her soft skin. My eyes closing relishin in the feel, I move my head back and put my forehead against hers. "I missed you so much," I groan.

Her hand came down ta my buckle from my chest runnin shots straight an heated to my core. The love in her eyes reflectin mine, "I missed you too, I really did dream bout you," she breaths out.

"Mmmm, good things I hope," I groan.

"Hm, I was ready to drive out to see y'all next mornin," she admitted.

"Ohhhh baby, I could have stood for that," I said leaning in kissin her neck.

"Huuuu, Ryan," she whimpers.

"Mmmmmm," I moan out.

"Cassidy h," Leanne started ta say as I dipped Cassidy an ran my lips down her chest pushing her shirt down.

I stood her back up an we both looked over at her. "Uh Hu, ya momma," she said breathy.

She smiled an looked at us both with that motherly aweeeee look. "Your daddy an I are goin home now," she said.

"Thank you, so much for your help," she said an walked over to her.

I turned towards tha door an adjusted, then turned to them again as Blake came in behind her. She left her momma to hug him an tell him thank you for the help. Leanne walked over to me and I leaned over kissed her cheek as she set both hands on my chest. She backed up an smiled "thank you for helpin her Leanne, while I was away," I said.

"Awe she's my girl, I would do it again in a heartbeat," she said, leanin in ta kiss my cheek.

"I'm happy your home though, she was a pain in the ass while y'all were away, missing y'all somethin crazy," she whispered.

"Hm, I missed her too," I whispered back.

"Well, huuu, have fun," she said.

"Ha, we will," I said.

"Come on Blake let's get outta there hair," she called him.