+18...Untill the sun comes up...+18

Previously:
Turn the fan on to defog tha windows so I can drive and she runs her hands over my face. Closin my eyes from tha feelin, I slide my arms round her waist playin with tha skin above her her jeans on her back with my fingers. Lookin in each others eyes for tha longest time then she leans down holdin my cheeks. Our lips dance as Id love to lay you down comes on.

Ryan's POV:

"Mmmmmm, I ain't gonna make it home love," I breath out the song our theme as I run my hands up her back.

Her body is drivin me crazy as she rocks her bottom inta me. She looks in my eyes smirkin, a she devil of a smile sprawls across her face. She moves to tha seat an grips my buckle, undoing it then my button an zipper. She reaches in grippin me in her hand, "hoooo, ohhh," I groan.

Her eyes meet mine lust hungry an needing each other. Her tongue runs slowly up to the tip. I can't help but close my eyes leanin my head back. "Mmmm, huuu, Cassidy ya, huh, ya don't have to," I start ta say but her hand comes up an her fingers cover my mouth.

"Ssssssshhhhh," she hisses as she takes me in her mouth.

"Uuuuhhhhuuu good god," I grunt moaning.

Slowly she takes me in an out, blood courses threw me. My hips move with out thought, as her hands curl around me. Her tongue swirlin an swooping makin me dizzy with heat. "Huuu," I breath out.

Sweat covers me an my hangin on shatters when she runs her little fingers over my balls. My hands fly to tha steering wheel an go white as my orgasm rips threw me. "UUUUHHH FFFFFUCK," I growl loud.

My hand moves ta her ass an I grip it as it  crashes, comin down from it. I shiver almost violently as she touches the head again. "Uh hu hu,"  I groan.

She sits up smiling an swallows as I watch her, she wipes the side of her mouth then licks her lips. My breath deep an harsh as she proudly sits there. I move my hands to her cheeks an pull her softly over takin her lips with mine.

Normally I do not kiss after that but fuck me that was probably tha hottest blow job I've ever gotten. I reward her with my tongue swirling around with hers, my hands running up her sides. She moans in ta my mouth an I pull her closer. Breakin tha kiss I lean her over against me so she's half in my lap seein the Sheriff comin back.

I put my truck in drive an wave to Bill, taking off down the street outta town. Cassidy's head layin on my lap now, brushin kisses across my abs. Her tongue runs out over the bumps of my muscles an I shiver feelin my blood start to heat again. I pull down a road just outside town, to the side of the road.

The sun faded, stars out an the moon. I look down at her runnin her tongue an lips over my abs an it sends that shock straight fer my core again. I lift up an pull my jeans down a bit. Then hit the next button on tha CD player, like a wrecking ball by Eric Church starts ta play and slowly I unzip my jacket to take it off her.

Sliding my hand in to her breast, I revile in the feel of her nipple hardening under my palm. She takes me in her mouth again an strokes it as I tease an roll her nipple in my fingers. She groans an gets on her knees turning over. My hand follows her, trailing to her other breast. Then I run my hand down to undo her jeans, sliding my hand in to her panties again.

Findin her extremely wet an ready, as she groans with my slow growing erection in her mouth. Slipping my finger inside her an I find that little spongy thing. Didn't realize it before but this is what they call a woman's Gspot. I just knew that if you rub it, it gives her a big orgasm. I swirl the pad of my finger around on it and lean over kissin her side. Nipping the skin, spiralling my tongue around as my hips move with her mouth.