+18....Tennesee Whiskey....+18

Ryan's POV:

Finally everyone left, Cassidy was looking real tired curled on the couch leaning her arm on the arm of it. After walking everyone out and Grant deciding he wanted to stay at grandmas for the night. We were alone, I stood starring at her watching the fire in the fire place.

She finally looked over at me an blinked, softly smiled and got up. "Huuuu, is it bed time yet" she asked.

I raised my eyebrow, leaning against the door frame, and wiggled my finger at her. Biting my bottom lip and she biting hers, smirking. I couldn't help but feel a fire raging inside me. I've been waiting for this moment all night, and it's finally here. Her hands ran up my chest and I thought I was gonna combust into flames. I walked her with me taking her hand and pushed play on my iPod.

Ran my hand around her waist to the small of her back and she ran her other hand down my arm making every inch tingle. We locked fingers and I brought our hands up against my chest and we started to sway slow to the music. "Your as smooth, as Tennessee whisky, your as sweeeet as strawberry wine, your as warm as a glass of brandy, honey I stay stoned, on your love all the time," I quietly try to sing.

"Hmhmhm," she giggles at me an leans her head on my chest.

"I wanna make love to you Cass, it's been too long since I've touched you," I whisper against her hair.

"Only been 3 weeks," she chuckles out.

"Huuu, every second i don't have you in my arms is too long Cassidy, it felt like forever," I confess.

She moved her head back looking up at me with heated eyes. I pull her closer to me, pressing my hardening member against her. She closes her eyes an breaths out a hissing moan. "Huuuu, make love me to me then, Tin Man," she whispers suductively.

My cue, I reach down gently lifting her up round my waist. Turn for the stairs and make my way up slowly as I kiss her lips, and across her cheek to her neck. Finding that sweet spot that makes her moan. Like button being pushed her head tilts back an she groans out in a breathy growl. It sends shocks right threw me like I knew it would.

Gets me every time hearing her, as we reach the top of the stairs her arms envelope round my neck and she starts to sweetly swirl her tongue round my earlobe. I hold her to me as I run my hands down over her jean clad butt. I growl low and huskily as she draws circles on my neck with her tongue then she sucks the skin of my neck in. My lower body starts to burn an tremble, as we reach the door way of our room.

I stop for a moment collecting my strength to make it to the bed. She keeps torturing me, nipping and kissing my cheek. I shiver from the assault on my senses and move to to the bed laying her back on it I take her hands from my neck and run my hands over her small forearms to her hands. Run my fingers threw hers and pin them to the bed then start my assault on her.

Sucking her neck, she moans as I make my way down to her collar. Letting go of her hands I run mine down her arms and her sides. Over her breasts, gripping them gently threw her shirt and bra. Softly I kiss the skin of her stomach that's peeking from under her shirt. My hands run farther down and grip it pulling it up dragging it over her breasts following up her stomach with my lips. Push her shirt up over her head and she lifts her arms so I can pull it right off.

My lips reaching the tops of her breasts above her bra. Pressing my now very hard member against her leg. I throw her shirt on the floor then run my hands back to hers holding them above her head as I kiss every inch of her chest. She arches trying to expose more of her breasts, and I run my one hand under her to unhook her bra. I slide my tongue down the gap between her breasts and hook it around the middle of her bra.