Transition from the past

Ryan's POV:

An hour before tha weddings to start I get tired of waitin. I back my truck up climb up an open up tha big window on tha front of tha barn. Climb down an turn a song on,

Standin in tha truck bed with my suit on, decided tha pants weren't workin for me. So I'm waring my best jeans with tha shirt, jacket an tie. Over that though I wrecked mommas tinfoil an wrapped it round me. Lilly thought it was funny, cause she helped me paint my face in tha silver dress makeup she has.

I blare tha song an finally see Trinity come to tha window. She smiles an looks back talkin to Cassidy or her mom. Cassidy comes to tha window, an I kneel down with her flowers in my hand. "Cassidy I have spent tha last year falling in love with you more an more, an nothin is gettin in tha way of that, please, please tell me y'all love me an you'll marry this stupid Tin Man," I sappily plead with her.

"Hmhm Hmhm y'all look silly," she says, then she snaps a picture.

I close my eyes, then look up again she's biting her bottom lip. "Please," I beg again, "please forgive me, I couldn't survive with out you," I finish confessing.

She leaves tha window an I hear tha door open. She comes down tha stairs, I get off tha truck an kneel in front of her. Her makeup fixed, but she's still in jeans an a tshirt, one of mine in fact. "Hm, will y'all ware this to tha weddin," she asks gettin closer.

I shake my head, "not a hope in hell, this fer you only," I say.

"Well than," she says an starts ta turn.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I'll ware it please just," I beg.

"Hmhm, I got a picture that's good enough, huuuuu, I forgive you Ryan, but I don't forgive her, keep her away from me or there'll be a cat fight, I won't promise I won't bust her nose, that on our wedding day won't be good, yes I'll marry you," she says.

I close my eyes an breath out, run my hands up her hips an squeeze them gently. "I love you Cassidy Beth, I always will," I say standin up an cup her cheeks.

"I'm kinda glad she broke up with you," she says with a smirk.

I look in her eyes, "I am too, cause it lead me ta find you, huuu, you compleat my heart Cassidy," I say.

"You fixed mine," she says as I lean in ta kiss her.

:Wedding commences:

:Wedding commences:

John, Jason an I are standin by tha minister, a ton of people sittin waitin for tha girls ta make it out here. Finally tha enclosed black wagon appears an Lilly gets out first. Brooks an Dun starts.